Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 35

Nice video. So EQ is still around? Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    It's definitely a little quicker than someone might be able to read, but I had to cram a lot of information into a small amount of time. I left out numerous other (lesser?) features like round-robin, repeater regions, networking together multiple computers, etc.

Yes, it is actually on the Features page on the ISBoxer site.

Ahh, well it's impressive, what software did you use to create it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Ahh, well it's impressive, what software did you use to create it ?
    Adobe After Effects

Ah thanks, got to get that for my son, he is very into making vids, and trinkers alot with other stuff.
    Cheers

That's an awesome job, and I have 3 credited Hollywood titles under my belt for my visual effects

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Ah thanks, got to get that for my son, he is very into making vids, and trinkers alot with other stuff.
    Cheers
    I'm not a professional by any means, but I've been using this program for a few years now and I can guarantee you that After Effects is not a program that you can just load up and start creating spectacular movies within a week with having no prior video editing experience. I would suggest starting with something simpler like Sony Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    That's an awesome job, and I have 3 credited Hollywood titles under my belt for my visual effects
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I'm not a professional by any means, but I've been using this program for a few years now and I can guarantee you that After Effects is not a program that you can just load up and start creating spectacular movies within a week with having no prior video editing experience. I would suggest starting with something simpler like Sony Vegas.

Thanks.
    Yep, he will master is fairly fast, he is 10 of age, however his IQ and unusual mentality is of much older age, he is very unusual for a 10 yr old and far above his peers, and he loves a challenge, if no challenge is present he gets bored.

I think that was the program he was asking for, a while ago, will find out tonight.

is it pricey ?

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

MiRai, you never fail to amaze me friend. Very good work. You done Lax proud I imagine.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Jolly good show chap. Cheerio.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"