Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 41

Default WTF did they do to SM???

I went to SM with my lvl 29 paladins and instead of the standard old pull a group and kill I see a bunch of archers shooting at me from range???
    WTF? Do I need to go back to questing now?

That fight messed me up too... not too sure what to do there. I put on the shields on 3 guys (only 3 shields to be had....) then tried to heal through the rest of the fire. No way to rush in since you are slowed by the shield so whats the best way to do that fight? Even single boxing would be tough if the group doesn't know what to do there.

Found this video (Edit: Changed to this video, It was more entertaining.)

Last edited by drarkan : 09-08-2012 at 12:33 AM Reason: Merged

you have to click on the arrow target thing and use it as a barracade, i just take my main dude and run him down there then kill the archers with him.

Good idea. I was planning on trying that next I went in there.

The problem is, when you try to bring all your toons.. they are stacked, and the archers shoot the fire in at more than one target, so you end up getting stacked fire bombs and it kills you faster. I single toon can dodge the fire a little easier.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    The problem is, when you try to bring all your toons.. they are stacked, and the archers shoot the fire in at more than one target, so you end up getting stacked fire bombs and it kills you faster. I single toon can dodge the fire a little easier.
    Don't bring all your toons. Drop the slaves at the end of the courtyard and just go kill the archers with your main, then have your alts run up the courtyard to reunite with your main and continue on your way.
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    Don't bring all your toons. Drop the slaves at the end of the courtyard and just go kill the archers with your main, then have your alts run up the courtyard to reunite with your main and continue on your way.
    Can't you just... leave them there and train back most of the instance? I tried a pull on my druid the other day and trained guys all the way back from the last boss, a few may have tethered back but it was a huge pull.

I keep hearing about doing boosting with lowbies on follow... y u do this before level 70-80 instances?

Only time i put nubs on follow is when they do the quests for that instance.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

You have to be 23 now to enter SM! WTF I was just leveling toons to 21 moved then all over and bam! " you have to be 23 "

You can go to the other part of SM right across from the cath entrance, that one is still 21 I think and it doesn't take long to get to 23.