Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 41

There any way of pulling it? Or running through then using iwt to run your group up?

With the way collects work now, nothing is better for multiboxers than questing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    With the way collects work now, nothing is better for multiboxers than questing.
    No, boosting is still actually an order of magnitude faster.

Quote Originally Posted by heyaz View Post
    No, boosting is still actually an order of magnitude faster.
    With RaF its not an a lot faster.. it is faster though. It depends on the person and how efficient they are at questing. BUT questing is much more rewarding in many ways. You learn how to play the class a bit. You get more money in the end and you level your guild 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    With RaF its not an a lot faster.. it is faster though. It depends on the person and how efficient they are at questing. BUT questing is much more rewarding in many ways. You learn how to play the class a bit. You get more money in the end and you level your guild 8)
    Seeing as you can boost an entire team up to 80 in a single day, I would say that it's still a lot​ faster. You cannot quest a team to 80 in a single day.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Seeing as you can boost an entire team up to 80 in a single day, I would say that it's still a lot​ faster. You cannot quest a team to 80 in a single day.
    I think that got slowed down a lot by the removal of HGWT. Having to physically fly across continents takes significantly longer than logging out and logging onto an alt strategically stationed near an instance.
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    I think that got slowed down a lot by the removal of HGWT. Having to physically fly across continents takes significantly longer than logging out and logging onto an alt strategically stationed near an instance.
    All you need is a 2 person flying mount and just fly to the instances stone and summon your group.. sure its slower than just summoning them the old way but dose not take that much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    All you need is a 2 person flying mount and just fly to the instances stone and summon your group.. sure its slower than just summoning them the old way but dose not take that much longer.
    I've never used HGWT and I've always used leroy's method. I don't have any record breaking times to show off, but I also didn't boost anything in Cata up to 80 because I barely played this expansion solo. Flying to each instance with a two-man mount and summoning your team should literally add less than 40 minutes of overall time while boosting from 1-80.

I'm not very focused when i quest.. but I'm betting with the way collection quests work, and if you skip the ground item collection types, it would be a lot faster than questing was prior to the patch. Be nice if someone would try it. I know i enjoy mixing it up, questing some, PvP some, instance some, and its plenty fast for me. Ive never taken longer than 2 days played to get to 80 ( with RaF). I'll have to keep tabs on my progress now.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I've never used HGWT and I've always used leroy's method. I don't have any record breaking times to show off, but I also didn't boost anything in Cata up to 80 because I barely played this expansion solo. Flying to each instance with a two-man mount and summoning your team should literally add less than 40 minutes of overall time while boosting from 1-80.
    I'm not sure if it's just my client or what, but whenever I enter a new zone, 1/3 of the time the toon on the back of my rocket will disconnect. When that doesn't happen, they phase out into a cross-realm zone, which is incredibly annoying since I have to then backtrack into the previous zone to pick them up. This made the flight from SW to SM take almost 15 minutes just now... I'm not looking forward to the flight to Outlands...
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance