Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Old School

Quote Originally Posted by sethlan View Post
    I remember I reached rank 13, was so close form high warlord, rank 14. So many hours played and waiting for TuE morning to check new rank... good old times

rank 14 in vanilla was god mode.
    rank 12+ was all rigged on my server. There was a group that would run together, farm honor, keep everyone in line. They would control it so it was easier for all of them to get R14 and then sell R13 and R14s. It was really messed up. The group I was pvping with at the time decided to help one of our own that was blacklisted from their group, we destroyed their honor for a few weeks and we got someone R13 the R14. The amount of effort was crazy. Oh vanilla. So nostalgic.
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

I think I still have this issue in my collection 0.o I'd have to fish out the box I've got them in and see tho.