Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 34

Default Anyone else have their fallthrough macro fail?

I have noticed that the following macro will no longer fire off lava burst at all, even when spammed.

/cast lightning bolt
    /cast lava burst

I did get the next one to work, but for some reason there is a significant pause between each lightning bolt cast

/castsequence lightning bolt
    /cast lava burst

And I have tried messing around with the custom lag tolerance bar thingy, get a pause between casts no matter what i have t set at, any ideas?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

My fallthru macro was working until 5.1. I don't want to have to use the cast sequence macro due to the pause in between lightning bolts. I will experiment over the weekend to see if I can find a fix. I guess if that doesn't work I'll eventually have to buy ISBoxer so I can have it press 2 keys at once for me.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

I noticed something was up after the patch. Couldn't understand why my spells weren't firing off correctly. This pretty much sucks.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Blizzard completely "fixed" this in 5.1 as far as I know. Lots of people posting about it in the UI & Macro forum.

Was playing solo druid boomie last night with my /castsequence moonfire, sunfire and it would delay casting the 2nd spell on random occasions. Sometimes it looked like it casted without a global cooldown, not sure if it was lag or something else, but i didnt seem to be lagging when casting regular spells.

Not one time have I written a macro like

/cast
    /cast

as they were never supposed to work, if both are on the global cooldown. It is supposed to work if the first spell is not on the gcd.

Ya you can use isboxer to send multiple keystrokes (kinda "work around the rulz" so I dont use it, but legal from what I read).

Just have more steps .... gives you more practice pressing the same key so you can do it faster anyways. And you can trigger on the down and up cutting your presses in 1/2.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Aye.. two step/priority was always better than fallthru for me anyway.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Saying that Isboxer woks around the rules by sending more than one key is like saying pressing 1 and 2 at the same time is working around the rules...