Close
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 150 of 155

I'm on 1.0 also and having an issue with the quest watcher. Sometimes, when I complete a quest with all toons, it gets left in the tracker for some of the other toons. I can resolve this by switching to each toon and clicking "update" at the top, so it's not a big deal. Just a bit annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Criels View Post
    Quest tracker is showing the wrong number of characters that are on a quest. If all five characters have a quest it will show 2/5 until I open the quest window and press "track all". I don't think it's a conflict with another addon, latency issue maybe? quest are being accepted to quickly when I IWT? I tried to make a macro so I wouldn't need to open the quest window after each quest but nothing I tried worked (/jamba-quest-watcher-track all, etc). Other than this small issue it's worked flawlessly for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    I'm on 1.0 also and having an issue with the quest watcher. Sometimes, when I complete a quest with all toons, it gets left in the tracker for some of the other toons. I can resolve this by switching to each toon and clicking "update" at the top, so it's not a big deal. Just a bit annoying.

I don't know if the quest tracker thing is specifically Jamba. I use TomQuest2 for quest tracking and I see the same behavior at random intervals. Sometimes it won't report everyone having turned in a quest, sometimes it'll randomly reset and stop updating {showing 1 toon at 0/20 when they have some or all already}, sometimes it won't pick up a toon at all.

Leaving party and reinviting fixes it in my case {reloadui works sometimes, but usually not}. A toon crashing or rapid-fire accept/turn-in seem to be the causes. So since it's happening with a different party quest addon too, it does sound like something on Blizz's end.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I have some problem with Jamba with a cross-realm team.
    Can you work something to make it use wisp or even party chan instead of the jamba chan when all chars are not on the same server ?

Currently getting this error when using Elv UI and using a potion on the item bar

EDIT: Its anything that has a cooldown, so quest item too

...terface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\actionbars\cooldow n.lua:147: Usage: GetActionCooldown(slot)
    Time: 11/10/12 20:26:42
    Count: 8
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `GetActionCharges'
    ...terface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\actionbars\cooldow n.lua:147: in function <...terface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\actionbars\cooldo wn.lua:121>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function `SetCooldown'
    Interface\FrameXML\Cooldown.lua:4: in function `CooldownFrame_SetTimer'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1139: in function `method'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:686: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:683>
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:764: in function <Interface\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:733>
    Last edited by Kris1234 : 11-15-2012 at 01:00 PM

Im having an issue with stobing follow please help. Lately the last few days im runnin my caster team. I always use alt+shift+f (strobing follow) enabled so if i get feared / knockbacked or whatever it will automatically start follow again. After fightin for a while now this stops working and if follow breaks the characters wont automatically begin following. i have to /reload on all characters, turn keymaps off and back on and then hit alt+shift+f again to re enable strobing and then it works again for a while. Any ideas how to fix this or why it is happening?
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

I've seen this mentioned one or two other times, but haven't seen an answer. My JAMBA feature for "Automatically set loot to:" isn't working. I have it set to free-for-all, but it never changes. Not a big deal in the least, because I'm capable of switching from group loot myself, but I do sometimes forget after having to do a console reloadui or something. Just wondering if this has been addressed and I'm not seeing it. Jamba is an amazing piece of software.

So how do I get the item use bar to update? When it fills up with quest items it stops updating with the newest item. Any idea if that is how it is supposed to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    So how do I get the item use bar to update? When it fills up with quest items it stops updating with the newest item. Any idea if that is how it is supposed to work?
    I don't know if this is intended or not. For as long as I remember using this feature, I've just dragged a quest item out of the bar to clear it when I'm done with it and freed up that space for another one. I've never needed more than 2 quest items in the bar at the same time, that I recall. I don't recall an instance where I had all 5 slots full (I only use 5), and had Jamba auto-replace one of the items for me when I got a new quest item.

On occasion (meaning perhaps half the time I log in) I get an error about a chat channel that Jamba creates called "JambaTeamIsOnline" and it asks me for a password. When I looked at the communications .lua file, I see that the password for that chat channel is "JambaTeamPassword" but when I try to enter that it doesn't work.

What this means is that Jamba no longer updates the Team Bar with XP/Health statistics although other aspects of Jamba appear to be working.

Anyone else experience that? Suggestions?
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Gomotron View Post
    On occasion (meaning perhaps half the time I log in) I get an error about a chat channel that Jamba creates called "JambaTeamIsOnline" and it asks me for a password. When I looked at the communications .lua file, I see that the password for that chat channel is "JambaTeamPassword" but when I try to enter that it doesn't work.

What this means is that Jamba no longer updates the Team Bar with XP/Health statistics although other aspects of Jamba appear to be working.

Anyone else experience that? Suggestions?
    Just change it. Under
    Jamba > Advanced> Core:Communications change the channel name and channel password on every toon to something else. Log out for a few seconds and log back in.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _