Close
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 155

Did you download the beta one? It is not the one that you get from the curse "download now" button. You have to go to the "other downloads" tab on the curse page. It is under the "about jamba" section.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    So for the life of me, I can't reproduce the party loot method not changing upon group formation. Maybe Blizzard fixed something in patch 5.0.5? Anyone else finding it works now?
    If my team has people that are offline, Jamba makes it seem like there are people that are not friends or are strangers, so it puts the loot as group loot. If you take the people that are offline out of the group, it work like expected.

Lightbulb How to use Curse Client to stay with the beta on updates

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Did you download the beta one? It is not the one that you get from the curse "download now" button. You have to go to the "other downloads" tab on the curse page. It is under the "about jamba" section.
    If you are using the latest Curse client to maintain your addons, do this: start curse client, go to the entry for Jamba in My Addons tab (Assuming you already have the addon installed), and rightclick on the entry, and the menu will come up. Leftclick Preferred Release Type menu entry. You will see options of Release, Beta and Alpha. Leftclick Beta. Then refresh and update all. Done - it will track the beta that is available on curse via curse client.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Cheers very much for the donation! Awesome. Make sure all your toons are on the team list on every toon. Jamba only sends information across the wire if it needs to, so the level 0 means the information is not being sent. If you are ten boxing, you might want to try putting all the toons in a raid, that way they will all get the addon messages in one hit. Try swapping masters, then disbanding the group and the reforming the group. Anyway, I've added this as a bug on the Jamba Trello board (see post #1 for board link), but I should be able to replicate it, by splitting my 5 box team into a team of 3 and a team of 2. Let me try it...
    Currently 10 box RAF leveling via questing (for fun, not speed), so converting to Raid won't work. Currently have two teams of 4 and a team of 2, so the levels only show for the teammates, each team seeing their own mates. It's a rare enough thing to not be a big deal, so just FYI. Making level updating Jamba team-wide and not WoW team-wide should do it.

Loot mode acts strangely for me.
    I was about to write that it doesn't work at all, but then I tried forming the group using a different toon and loot mode was changed to free for all. It just doesn't work when using my usual leader toon.

Encountered a bug with GetBestRewardIndexForCharacter. I've seen this (I'm pretty sure it is the same error) happen when one of the quest items is a wand. This error came from the Gava'xi quest in Nagrand, which doesn't award a wand, but maybe the Oshu'gun Relic used to be an actual relic (it is a trinket now)

Date: 2012-09-22 18:03:24
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Invalid inventory slot in GetInventorySlotInfo
    Debug:
    (tail call): ?
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:6:
    [string "*:OnLoad"]:1
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: GetInventorySlotInfo()
    Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:1538: GetBestRewardIndexForCharacter()
    Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:1239: ?()
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147:
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4:
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: ?()
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: Fire()
    ...s\AckisRecipeList\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120:
    ...s\AckisRecipeList\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119

EDIT: I can confirm that this is the same error I am seeing when one of the quest rewards is a wand
    Last edited by schilm : 09-23-2012 at 11:43 AM

Make sure you download it from the "Other Downloads" tab at curse.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba#t1ther-downloads

Its in the earlier posts in this thread too, make sure to read through the thread for other's solutions so you don't have to wait too long for an answer

Edit: LOL theres a smiley face in the link! thats just a straightup copy and paste form curse

Another random error with Jamba that I haven't seen reported anywhere (this is Beta3 from curse). BTW, is there a better place for me to post these?

Date: 2012-09-24 10:52:54
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: AddOn: Jamba-DisplayTeam
    Count: 2
    Message: Note: AddOn Jamba-DisplayTeam attempted to call a protected function (JambaDisplayTeamListWindowFrame:ClearAllPoints()) during combat lockdown.
    Debug:
    [C]: ClearAllPoints()
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba-DisplayTeam\JambaDisplayTeam.lua:332: SetTeamListVisibility()
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba-DisplayTeam\JambaDisplayTeam.lua:1141: SettingsRefresh()
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba-DisplayTeam\JambaDisplayTeam.lua:1809: ?()
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4:
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: ?()
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: SendMessage()
    Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:579:
    Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:566
    Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:780: ReceiveCommandSetMaster()
    Jamba\JambaTeam.lua:1453: JambaOnCommandReceived()
    Jamba\JambaCore.lua:339: OnCommandReceived()
    Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:408: ?()
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4:
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: ?()
    ...ist\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: Fire()
    ...ce\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:339:
    ...ce\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:321

I keep getting a popup asking for JambaTeamIsOnline password, what is this and what to do? There has never been a password before.
    Last edited by valle2000 : 09-26-2012 at 09:29 AM
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon

Quote Originally Posted by valle2000 View Post
    I keep getting a popup asking for JambaTeamIsOnline password, what is this and what to do? There has never been a password before.
    Advanced > Core:Communications > Team Online Channel

It should have had a default channel name and password, and that should usually be changed. Just plug in a new name and password for everyone, then I think you need to log out and back in again.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _