Close
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 155

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Am in mop beta but as always on ptr/beta there channels do not work like live so i get 1fps when running jamba on beta/ptr not worked out a fix only to turn off the addon

unless you know any good tips?
    Yes, don't use the channels:

/jamba

Choose Advanced -> Core: Communications, check "Assume All Team Members Always Online" (Push settings, reload ui on all)

Does that work?
    Last edited by Jafula : 08-28-2012 at 06:20 AM Reason: added push settings, reload ui
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Also donated, hopefully you get the addon sorted
    US|Aman'Thul|Alliance
    Xxphir - Yyphir - Zzphir
    Lilldk - Minnidk - Shorrtdk
    Triplebox Teams

Quote Originally Posted by auscontrol View Post
    Also donated, hopefully you get the addon sorted
    Thanks very much! I'm sure we'll get the addon fixed, it just might take a while to test / iron out all the subtle bugs.
    Jafula.

Okies, I've updated the Test Plan in the first post. There are 196 different things to test! Yay! I'll update it as I go or as you guys tell me things don't work. If it fails, I'll put a Jamba beta build number against it when it is fixed (currently we are on beta build number 1). I'll put an ok next to those that I have been tested ok (feel free to contest those if it doesn't work for you).

Thanks to all those who donated, very much appreciated (the more the merrier)! If you use Jamba, please consider donating, it helps motivate me and lets me multibox (with 5).
    Jafula.

Donated! Can't get my toons to follow right now but will look at it in the morning. Thanks for all you do for us!
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Hi, I've reloaded all my addons etc but jamba won't show up in game. My characters also won't follow each other, other buttons do work. I use ISBOXER, any help would be appreciated

EDIT: Jamba is also causing HUGE performace problems, ie. crashing and low fps
    EDIT 2: Characters follow with Jamba disabled
    Last edited by Straferight : 08-28-2012 at 06:55 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Straferight View Post
    Hi, I've reloaded all my addons etc but jamba won't show up in game. My characters also won't follow each other, other buttons do work. I use ISBOXER, any help would be appreciated

EDIT: Jamba is also causing HUGE performace problems, ie. crashing and low fps
    EDIT 2: Characters follow with Jamba disabled
    How do they follow with jamba disabled? Doesn't it use jamba specific commands base line in ISBoxer to follow?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    How do they follow with jamba disabled? Doesn't it use jamba specific commands base line in ISBoxer to follow?
    I changed it in the toolkit

Thanks for all your work mate, this is a boxers best addon. You deserve my donation :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Jafula: UnitIsGroupLeader is being called incorrectly throughout Jamba/JambaTeam.lua in beta available on Curse. You're using
    Code:
    UnitIsGroupLeader() == 1
    Correct invocation is
    Code:
    UnitisGroupLeader("player")
    and the function returns true/false

Separately, I can't tell from the OP whether that's you have tested or you need tested. If you could mark that up somehow, I could test the things you haven't got to yet.
    Last edited by Iru : 08-28-2012 at 11:22 PM Reason: Offer of testing help