Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Default Bear Run 5 Box--- Multiboxing First

I wanted to see if I could do a bear run with my comp of 1 blood dk and 4 ele shamans that I use for for all Cata heroics turns out it is quite easy.

THIS IS NOT A MULTIBOXING FIRST BUT THE VIDEO IS

Last edited by Xeneres : 08-23-2012 at 08:21 PM Reason: Not First Boxer To Do THis (first video? maybe)

nicely done. makes me want to do PvE in MoP ~ almost.

Some of the most impressive PvE boxing I have seen. Very well done.

So what is your dps like? On that last fight I completely ignore the adds and burn him. With only 3 ele shamans I have no trouble downing him with fire ele's and hero. Also would like to see your ele shaman dps macro.

Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    So what is your dps like? On that last fight I completely ignore the adds and burn him. With only 3 ele shamans I have no trouble downing him with fire ele's and hero. Also would like to see your ele shaman dps macro.

Nice job!
    I actually dont use any dps macros. The only real macro is my ele mastery burst macro. Other than that its just isboxer always trying to cast lava burst when I lightning bolt spam.

My dps can be anywhere from 10-25k on most boss fights due to the healing and avoiding mechanics.

The benefit is that I don't have a healer slot so I get an extra dps toon for bonus group dps.

Some fights where I don't have to heal that much and blow all cds it can be around 30-40k. Trash as you can see is just a big Chain Lightning Spam, the dps can be around 40-55k with 4-5 targets.

We used to do all-bear runs back in WotLK. Very, very fun and the AoE was hilarious. Not quite as good at survivability as the paladins were but the DPS was quite a bit higher. And being able to stealth past things that annoyed us was pure win.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

With Twilight Heroics and easy-access raids, surely we've been out-gearing this instance for a while, to get a multiboxing first - does that mean everyone's getting lazy at pve

Nice work, Ive managed the bear run myself on a pali 3x ele 1x resto shamans, Ive still yet to be able to down the last boss in zul gurub though. Was hoping to have every heroic boxed before mop comes out but zul gurub is still on my list Hopefully heroics in mop will be nothing like these ones when they first came out and more like twilight heroics which were great to box.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeneres View Post
    I actually dont use any dps macros. The only real macro is my ele mastery burst macro. Other than that its just isboxer always trying to cast lava burst when I lightning bolt spam.

My dps can be anywhere from 10-25k on most boss fights due to the healing and avoiding mechanics.

The benefit is that I don't have a healer slot so I get an extra dps toon for bonus group dps.

Some fights where I don't have to heal that much and blow all cds it can be around 30-40k. Trash as you can see is just a big Chain Lightning Spam, the dps can be around 40-55k with 4-5 targets.
    What about flame shock? My macro is basically a fallthrough with Lightning Bolt spam, Earth Shock and Flame Shock (with Lavaburst being the fallthrough cast.) I imagine it is not as good as it could be, but I don't know how to improve it anymore.

haha good work mate, but it's not a first sorry. I myself have done it quite a few months ago and I know ebony has done it with his locks before me
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer