Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 33 of 33

I did my bear runs late March/early April. I did not bother to post them because these forums had little traffic and I assumed (correctly as Valkry's SS shows) that I was a late comer to this party. Also, I did not wish to distract from your achievement.

I realize this screen shot is not in the instance and is lacking all UI interface, and further, was taken after I finished my last bear run so you'll have to take it on faith that I 5 boxed it and take comfort that my skills with Photoshop are non-existent. Or if that's not enough, you can look at the achievement date (3-29-2012) on all the characters (scroll down, I did the volcanic meta soon after this)

http://i.imgur.com/zWs11.jpg

Characters involved:
    Lorerueal
    Lorerieal
    Loreraeal
    Loreroeal
    Loraril

Edit Probably should sign this one... Taken
    Last edited by Narij : 08-23-2012 at 03:15 PM

To the ones who submitted screenshots and proof: Thanks!

I've edited the video title but I cant edit this post title but I put in red its not a first except for the video.

So enjoy this multiboxing video or not.

Here is some text from one of my responses I want to again re-post and emphasize some parts.
    =================
    It was never my intent to piss anyone(Mods included ) off but there's a big difficulty difference between playing 3-4 dps in a heroic with other people playing tank and/or healer for you is a lot easier than doing it by yourself especially during a timed event. Ive done the 3-4 dps too, in 5 man heroic and there was always someone to heal me or tank mobs for me and its undeniably easier to complete the dungeon AND generally much SLOWER to complete.

When I posted this I did some of digging (looking through armorys/forums and what not) and saw a few people from this forum who had the achievement on 3-4 toons on the same day but their other toons had it earlier or later. This could be a similar situation to my death knight, where I did the bear run with other players when I started to gear the dk up in preparation to add it to my quad shaman team for PvE/PvP.

When I posted this I said I was quite sure that I was the only one to do this. I suspected someone was going to post that they or someone they knew did it too and before me. I just wanted to see some screenshots and proof. Also can you blame me for the thread/video title, it draws in views and responses Nothing like putting first on something to get to the bottom of it.

I have done 4 box Zul'aman (with a LFD tank or a friend) (retard level as I called it guess Im a retard...Right?) since 12/02/2011 but only to get valor points which was usually just eagle and lynx and straight to the end. I just decided that night when dungeon finder gave it to me to see if I could actually do it and I recorded it. This isnt some great demonstration of skill that is impossible to be duplicated, I just couldnt find anyone who had done till posters in this thread showed me otherwise with proof thats was why I want proof im a skeptical person when on the Internet sorry, no matter what community its on.

(I did not call anyone a liar for doing it earlier than me...In My first post I even called it "quite easy" and in no way thought was it some challenge that no one else could ever hope do or has ever done before)

Maybe its not a multiboxing first but I didn't see any videos or discussion about previous bear runs so forgive me!

==================

I didn't intend to flash my epeen...When I made the post I simply posted a video and said I was "quite sure" this was a first and I showed my multiboxing comp and called it easy.

until...... I had a few people say that it wasn't first (without proof so obviously I asked for proof)

So I clarified and said I want proof of someone doing it 100% playing tank healer and dps similar to how I did it. The retard level comment was meant to describe difference in speed and accomplishment of playing 3-4 dps vs being 100% of the group. No one can deny that having friends play other roles in heroics makes it eaiser for us multiboxers to gear up or complete a dungeon. I just wanted someone who did it "solo" and 100% of the group, like me to show me proof. I was not judging how they play or calling them bad as I do 3-4 dps + friends all the time!

I'm sorry if that seemed hostile or elitist when I originally posted it. It wasn't intended to be that way. Again im sorry if I came off as a jerk.

Since its not a multiboxing first, as this thread pointed out, I edited the post as this is the first multiboxing bear video?

so take it as that I guess as I cannot edit the thread title(I dont think).
    Can a mod edit it to just "Multiboxing A Bear Run"

To Khatovar:

"You're simply being argumentative and this is not the place for it. If you want to flap your epeen around and piss all over everyone for not being as awesome as you think you are, you're in the wrong place. Throwing up an alternative definition like no one knows what a word means and sticking a bunch of smiles in your post doesn't negate things like dismissing other posters as accomplishing things via what you assume is "retard level" and demanding "non shopped" proof to the contrary. This is not the WoW General forums.

Post your accomplishments, but don't act it automatically makes you better than anyone else or that anyone else who says they've done it is a lair.
    "

Look at my first post how did I flap my epeen around or piss on anyone else? I did exactly what you said in my first post I posted my accomplishments/my video and my boxing comp. When did I call anyone a liar?

I only dismissed players after they dismissed me or manipulated what I posted to make me come off as some elitist jerk for wanting proof that they did what they said. Is it bad to not want proof?

Asking for proof and clairifying what kind of proof I wanted is not "pissing all over everyone"

I admit my first response to valkry came off as harsh(and for that im sorry valkry) but they informed me that I wasn't first so all I wanted was proof. I clarified, in which I assumed(which made an ass out of me...I know!) that valkry meant they multiboxed it or its been done where people played 3-4 dps and had a tank or a healer, played by another person to help them. valkry edited their post with screenshots while I was making the alternative definition post, had I saw that post before I wouldn't of posted it.

I put up the alternative definition as people were assuming the offensive retard usage when also I throw the worlds like skill and accomplishment around. Retard to me simply means slow, in general. I'm not trying to think im better than everyone by putting a definition up, but I needed to clarify...It was some of the responders who asssumed I meant it to be offensive and elisist.

"I'm not saying I don't believe people, since I think I could have done this months ago, as some say they did it too."

I also included that into my first responce to valkry I didnt call anyone a liar.

Too Beeq: your movies are amazing and I enjoy them, but I meant 3-4 dps and having someone else play a tank and/or a healer when I said retard level. No...I don't think that you do heroics on "super retard level"...Thanks for adding fuel to the fire...

As Multibocks said: "I LOVE long videos, so please don't change a thing! As for the retard comment I think we should just drop it."

I agree it was a bad choice of words. Sorry Dual-boxing.com community.

hehe apology accepted, and your video is great I remember my first posts here when I managed to kill non-heroic 5man cata bosses without tank or healer, being just a tiny gnome army all wearing nothing but cloth.. I thought it was very awesome, but I had to do heroic versions later with same setup

Slightly offtopicing but still relative, I'm looking forward to challenge modes in MoP.

At first I thought it would be cool to race against other boxers, who would clear the dungeon X fastest. But that's a tad too much competition while the community's meaning is nothing but help each other on achievements when it comes to multiboxing.