Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 33

Nice video! I have a question though, how do you have your healing set up?

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    haha good work mate, but it's not a first sorry. I myself have done it quite a few months ago and I know ebony has done it with his locks before me
    I'm not sure how you guys did it. But I meant multiboxing first in the regards that I was the sole person in this 5 man meaning playing tank healer and dps. Its basically retard level to to "multibox" just dps as some multiboxers do and claim you "multiboxed" a bear run, you can be carried by a tank and a healer easily.

I searched for other people claiming to have done this and even in my guild I had one say that they did it before to which a few of us responded screenshots or it didn't happen. So far I've never saw another screenshot of this the same way. I would have thought people would have posted a screenshot or uploaded a video as I did after they did it, as I didn't find any one saying they did it till after I made this video.

I'm not saying I don't believe people, since I think I could have done this months ago, as some say they did it too.

TLDR: I want screenshots/proof that people multiboxed a bear run at level 85 and were 100% of the group.

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Blubber View Post
    Nice video! I have a question though, how do you have your healing set up?
    For my healing setup I use VuhDo (the greatest healing add-on ever(sorry I don't use addons for my addons **cough** grid/healbot/clique) with Isboxers repeater regions, so I use mouse over healing. I also use various macros in wow to round robin certain spells as I heal. For instance I can round robin chain heal and dispel and basically be able to heal like 4 players without dealing with manually targeting and over healing with 4x chain heals on the same target. I can instead target different players and shoot out 4 chain heals in different locations of the raid without targeting delay since there is no delay since I'm doing this per game client basis with isboxer's repeater regions.

VuhDo also allows you to use vuhdo only key binds and macros when you mouse over a vuhdo frame. This means can cast lava burst as resto on demand without having them bound to a keybinding where they are stuck casting as the dk does its abiltiites or spam casting like when I'm elemental. So when I mouse over VuhDo I'm know going to heal so I have to watch out for some of the dks keybinds as they will trigger the shamans to start attacking instead of healing. If I don't need to heal I don't mouse over vuhdo and I have a small army of heal bots ready on the fly to dipel, use riptidex4, earth shield, sprit-link totem etc.

This is also useful for out of group healing right now I have a few key-bindings where if I mouse over one of my toons/raid members and use vuhdos frames I can cast a healing spell(or damage) on what ever that player is targeting even if its out of group once again the repeater regions+VuhDo remove the isboxers FTL/assist delay when targeting switching really fast.

Good Job
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

Quote Originally Posted by Xeneres View Post
    I'm not sure how you guys did it. But I meant multiboxing first in the regards that I was the sole person in this 5 man meaning playing tank healer and dps. Its basically retard level to to "multibox" just dps as some multiboxers do and claim you "multiboxed" a bear run, you can be carried by a tank and a healer easily.
    I would seriously reconsider calling the way people chose to box "retard level". It's a good way to piss a Mod off.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Valkry
    haha good work mate, but it's not a first sorry. I myself have done it quite a few months ago and I know ebony has done it with his locks before me
    Met Valkry once in LFR with his 4 x shaman. I find him to be a good wow boxer. Very nice Valkry, regarding the bear run.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I would seriously reconsider calling the way people chose to box "retard level". It's a good way to piss a Mod off.
    I'm loling here!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeneres View Post

I searched for other people claiming to have done this and even in my guild I had one say that they did it before to which a few of us responded screenshots or it didn't happen. So far I've never saw another screenshot of this the same way. I would have thought people would have posted a screenshot or uploaded a video as I did after they did it, as I didn't find any one saying they did it till after I made this video.

I'm not saying I don't believe people, since I think I could have done this months ago, as some say they did it too.

TLDR: I want screenshots/proof that people multiboxed a bear run at level 85 and were 100% of the group.
    I did it with 4 ele sham and 1 prot pally, all me. Ebony did it with 5 locks, all him

Edit: Here is a screenshot of me getting the achv on my 4 shams (my pally had earnt it prior), I included me logging onto my pally in the background to prove it's my pally, and I also included the properties window of the screenshot to prove it was created 21st march
    http://i.imgur.com/Rrjy4.jpg

Is this proof enough for you that I didn't retard box it?
    Last edited by valkry : 08-23-2012 at 12:03 AM
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    "retard level"

From http://www.merriam-webster.com
    1re·tard

verb \ri-ˈtärd\

transitive verb

1 : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment

It was never my intent to piss anyone(Mods included ) off but there's a big difficulty difference between playing 3-4 dps in a heroic with other people playing tank and/or healer for you is a lot easier than doing it by yourself especially during a timed event. Ive done the 3-4 dps too, in 5 man heroic and there was always someone to heal me or tank mobs for me and its undeniably easier to complete the dungeon AND generally much SLOWER to complete.

When I posted this I did some of digging (looking through armorys/forums and what not) and saw a few people from this forum who had the achievement on 3-4 toons on the same day but their other toons had it earlier or later. This could be a similar situation to my death knight, where I did the bear run with other players when I started to gear the dk up in preparation to add it to my quad shaman team for PvE/PvP.

When I posted this I said I was quite sure that I was the only one to do this. I suspected someone was going to post that they or someone they knew did it too and before me. I just wanted to see some screenshots and proof. Also can you blame me for the thread/video title, it draws in views and responses Nothing like putting first on something to get to the bottom of it.

I just want a screenshot/video proof of a boxer doing it on their own and ill edit my title and video. But why didn't who ever did it first not make a video?

Maybe its not a multiboxing first but I didn't see any videos or discussion about previous bear runs so forgive me!

I can believe Valkyr when he said he did it with a similar comp to mine in similar gear we've both used a full LFR ilevel set. The 5 warlocks I think im going to need/want to see a screenshot of that as it would be awesome! (fellow part time warlock boxer here! )

I've been clearing cata heroics since before LFR was implemented only in the last couple of months did I add my death knight to my existing 4 shaman.

I have done 4 box Zul'aman (with a LFD tank or a friend) since 12/02/2011 but only to get valor points which was usually just eagle and lynx and straight to the end. I just decided that night when dungeon finder gave it to me to see if I could actually do it and I recorded it.

TLDR: Didn't mean to insult people...Sorry. If not multiboxing...first enjoy the video! I'll edit the post/video when I receive my non shopped screenshot or it didn't happen response. Ill continue to answer questions about my setup if anyone has any!