Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Anyone planning on rolling a PVE Monk team?

I have to admit, I am SICK of leveling teams but not sure if I can resist it.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

I'd like to bring up a group of monks, but since I'm already running a melee PvE group, I'm going to bring that one up first. No point in leveling a brand new melee team if instances are still going to be a slap in the face to melee. *fist waggle*
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Haven't read up much on melee and dungeons for the new xpac. That makes me sad. I have 5 lvl 85 pallies but stopped playing them when they messed with healing. I will probably roll a monk team just to see how it feels, I guess.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Ret's have some pretty crazy healing now. You might want to try leveling that team first.

edit: although, yes, I have seen a few anti melee dungeon bosses.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 08-15-2012 at 08:00 AM

Maybe I will have to fire them back up. Thanks
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

i have a trio of monks in beta.. i like them. lots of healing going on..a few oh shit buttons etc. i think they might be strong.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I plan on insta-granting a team of 5 monks to level 80 and leveling them up eventually to 90. I'm *still* undecided on what I want to level first in MoP. Shammies are looking promising still, but I love my 4 DK/1 Holy Pally team, too.
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Monks look ideal for boxing. I'll be making a team after I level my main team.

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    I plan on insta-granting a team of 5 monks to level 80 and leveling them up eventually to 90. I'm *still* undecided on what I want to level first in MoP. Shammies are looking promising still, but I love my 4 DK/1 Holy Pally team, too.
    Seems like the Monk area will have the most new content. Hopefully you'll have fun leveling out of their area before granting the levels.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Seems like the Monk area will have the most new content. Hopefully you'll have fun leveling out of their area before granting the levels.
    I played a monk through the starting area so i could experience it. But i plan to play gnome monks 8) Been wanting to return to Alliance for awhile, and i miss my gnomes 8(
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )