Zergers, Protossers and Terraners... C whut I did ther? ... anyway. MOP is a month to six weeks out and I wanted to extend a hand to anyone that wanted to do some RBGs and Arena in MOP. I know it is going to be easier to do cross-realm play and I have some great friends on Stormrage-US that we have grouped with using oQueue. I know I am interested in getting some higher rankings this coming season in RBGs. So if anyone is interested in contributing a single or smaller team 2-3 (possibly 1-2 DPS and a healer) for RBG viability lets talk about it and get it going. I know my old main Hexenbiest made it to around 1300 or so with ease so a friday night session or two before we hit the 40 mans could get us some extra conquest (or equivelent) in MOP.

Additionally for crafting as the guild:

As I am leveling my team in MOP I will be rolling with a combined team to be able to farm. I am looking at my intial team to 90 being:

Name TBD......Paladin.....JC/BS
Hexenbiest.....Shaman....Herbalist/Enchanter
Ziegevolk.......Shaman....Inscriptionist/Soon to be skinner
Blutbaden.......Priest.......Tailor/Alchemist
Grimmloc........Warlock....Miner/Engineer

So I will be out farming ore, herbs, cloth, enchant mats and skins soon. I just wanted to let peeps know as we push for guild accomplishments again that we can cross-level mats in the guild as opposed to paying 300-500 gold a stack. I know when Cata launched all I did was farm the water zone on my druid (herbalist) and made 20-30K the first week. I also know that Oathbreaker has previously purchased alot of my enchanting mats off the AH for his shaman/hunters etc... we all like making gold but we can also help each other out as I know several of us will be hitting arenas on day one of the new season to get ratings up as high as we can before gear cap sets in. So basically on the chart above I will have excess leather to dump and I will have enchants that I skill up on that I will be dumping in the bank (1-2 of each 5 or so I make. The last 3 get AHed or used on the team).