Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Default Only MultiBoxer on your server? Or just tired of the Guild your in? Join Legion of Boom!

Hey all, jus wanted everyone to know that Legion of Boom is always looking for more people to join the ranks for MoP and w/e. Were on the Kil'Jaeden server Alliance and currently have about 7 people on regularly with 1 guy running 15, another running 10, and a few 4-5 boxers. The world pvp on this server is really good with lots of formidable foes and allys who are willing to team up. We regularly attack the horde base camp in TB and sometimes draw at the 40 boxer prepared, but its still alot of fun. Hit me or Invisaheals up for info.

P.S. I know its alot to move a team from server to server but its worth a try

I was wondering who that 40 boxer was pwning stormwind the other day. LOL. Didn't know he was on this server. Tried to thunderstorm his group a few times but wasn't very successful.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

his name is "prepared" he's not very well liked. there are quite a few boxers that don't care much for him either, he's got a bit of an ego. but with boxing 40+ toons who wouldn't, lol. didn't mean to derail ur thread OT too much, jst answering his ?

on a side note: LoB is one of the great boxing guilds on US realms, and as far as i know, the only alliance one of any size.
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

How much of LoB is on Horde side? When I was in LoB they broke up to a degree.

And if you prefer the Horde side - I'm recruiting in <Beast> (level 25 horde boxer friendly guild) and boxers get free repairs etc... Also would really like to (re)start raiding and a couple more boxers would be great !
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Im gone till next week btw dont worry i didnt quit haha. Vacation on the beach drinkin rum runners is more important
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Is there any boxers on Horde side ?
    My time zones are very different to yours, since Im in Australia, though considering to move some toons too Kil'Jaeden including my main hunter raider. If i can find a raiding guild that suits my time zone on that realm, and some what fairly decent.

Was considering going ally, *Again* if I can find others to play with, inspecific box with, pvp, and raid on main.

Frostmourne Oceania is lonely as a boxer as there is none, other then Valk, but on Ally side.
    What times are you mostly active ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    My time zones are very different to yours, since Im in Australia, though considering to move some toons too Kil'Jaeden including my main hunter raider. If i can find a raiding guild that suits my time zone on that realm, and some what fairly decent.

Was considering going ally, *Again* if I can find others to play with, inspecific box with, pvp, and raid on main.

Frostmourne Oceania is lonely as a boxer as there is none, other then Valk, but on Ally side.
    Hello :P

Kayley is on very occasionally as well lol, which is to say barely :*(

But yea, pretty lonely on FM, and we don't really do much together either lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yeh it is, I went back to horde recently with my shammys and hunters, new locks still on ally side.
    I want to pvp more, a hell of alot more, with other boxers but its not possible on our realm as there is virtually no other boxers on the realm.

SO I might move my shammys and 4 hunters elsewhere and keep main hunter on horde frostmourne for raiding purposes, as we are reforming again for MOP since we lost some core during switch from horde to ally and then back to horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post

on kil'jaeden were mostly active from 5pm to 1am pacific standard time (-8:00) which is the same as server time. sorry for not responding sooner ive been out of town. now im just waiting for the 5.0.4 patch to finish up so i can play if the servers ever come back lol
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win