Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

Is there any boxers on Horde side ?
    My time zones are very different to yours, since Im in Australia, though considering to move some toons too Kil'Jaeden including my main hunter raider. If i can find a raiding guild that suits my time zone on that realm, and some what fairly decent.

Was considering going ally, *Again* if I can find others to play with, inspecific box with, pvp, and raid on main.

Frostmourne Oceania is lonely as a boxer as there is none, other then Valk, but on Ally side.
    What times are you mostly active ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    My time zones are very different to yours, since Im in Australia, though considering to move some toons too Kil'Jaeden including my main hunter raider. If i can find a raiding guild that suits my time zone on that realm, and some what fairly decent.

Was considering going ally, *Again* if I can find others to play with, inspecific box with, pvp, and raid on main.

Frostmourne Oceania is lonely as a boxer as there is none, other then Valk, but on Ally side.
    Hello :P

Kayley is on very occasionally as well lol, which is to say barely :*(

But yea, pretty lonely on FM, and we don't really do much together either lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post

on kil'jaeden were mostly active from 5pm to 1am pacific standard time (-8:00) which is the same as server time. sorry for not responding sooner ive been out of town. now im just waiting for the 5.0.4 patch to finish up so i can play if the servers ever come back lol
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Want to reiterate my invitation to all horde KJ boxers to join <Beast> (level 25 guild; free repairs for boxers; and I'd love to have more so we can raid, etc... in mop)
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv