Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default two accounts double the fun?

I am late to D3, and am working a couple toons in nightmare level. Pretty tough going, loads of deaths. Thinking of adding an account and dual boxing them. Would the killing get easier or just more of the same? Solo is tough after normal, at least for me. Also have tried all classes but I know I could use better talents at times.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

The more people in the group the tougher it is, and since while boxing you're not 100% on the slave you will find it a little harder. Just like in WoW.

Dualboxing is great for farming. If the problem you have running solo is because of gear then boxing will work great for you. Your magic-find stat will stack with all members of the group. Max out your slaves with magic-find gear, and dont stress when they die.

I think it's much easier solo. The big advantage of boxing, in my opinion, is the chance to get more drops in inferno, in about the same time as playing one character.

From what I can tell, most people farm solo or with one other player, because the way things scale.

So when you add another player, the monster's hitpoints more than double.

In Inferno (it scales less for normal/nightmare/hell):
    1 player = 100% monster hitpoints
    2 players = 210%
    3 players = 320%
    4 players = 430%

So a 200k hp monster turns into a 860k hp monster in 4 player mode.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews