Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: New Multi-Boxer

Did you get an invite to one of the three multiboxing guilds yet? If not then just message anyone in The Zerg, The Terran, or The Protoss and they can find an officer to invite you. It will make leveling easier to have the guild perks.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Ya if your not allready in Mag it would be great to see another boxer.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by Arias11 View Post
    Just picked up a subscription from ISBoxer, gonna see how it goes!
    Probably the best move you'll make as a boxer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arias11 View Post
    So far it is amazing, 1000 times easier/more efficient than the other program imo when paired with that Jamba addon!
    ... and thats why.

As Eat wrote, Pwnboxer isnt a banned subject, its sorta just left off the dinner plate, like a bad piece of chicken... that fell on the floor.... and the dog licked it... but he wouldnt touch it either...yeah its still technically "food", but I dont want to eat it. Seriously, its just a hyped product with very little substance. I think of Sham-Wow, every time I see "Pwnboxer"...

Yeah, I'll just get a towel ty.

Blog Entries

But shamwow can absorb a whole bowl! Don't you watch the 2am infomercials!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Probably the best move you'll make as a boxer.

... and thats why.

As Eat wrote, Pwnboxer isnt a banned subject, its sorta just left off the dinner plate, like a bad piece of chicken... that fell on the floor.... and the dog licked it... but he wouldnt touch it either...yeah its still technically "food", but I dont want to eat it. Seriously, its just a hyped product with very little substance. I think of Sham-Wow, every time I see "Pwnboxer"...

Yeah, I'll just get a towel ty.
    lmfao. Okay I will send a message when I get online! Thanks all!