Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Blog Entries

Hiya Shania

Wish i could help on the boomie front,but i have never played one and it may be like you say worth asking on the forum if anyone can help you with it

or wether like i wanted to do,add in a preist etc..

As far as my setup is concerned having a problem i can not seem to sort out yet,since posting all the above..as in the video it works great..

on the test dummies,no problem..

Now do about 900 av bg's and it;s playing me up a bit.grrr..

What is happening is..say on galv mini boss...buff macro to open,murder of crows etc..all works as it should...dire beast pops..i then hit the readiness macro

back to the buff macro..resets as it should..another dire beast,rabid,bestial wrath etc..then switch to the middle mouse macro and it runs through..then....

i hit a wall...i can press away at the button,and nothing happens lol...focus bar just fills up..and the macro just does nothing..

i thought it might be the mouse button was about dead or something,but its not that..

It did seem to happen right after stampede popped but ive tried not having stampede in the macro..moving it to another macro..and still it locks up..

so anoying (...especially as it works seamlessly on the dummies lol..

The only solution i have found is to actually click on a friendly player..then go back and target galv again..then it seems to reset and work again

i even made a macro to target nearest player then target last target...macro does not make it work,,but manuel click on a friendly then back to target does..

such a weird thing.might have to just go back to bear bones on that macro and try again..

toruble is..its a pain that it works on the dummie but live enemy it doesnt..grrr..i have been on it about all day..lol

well at least i am now about 50% to go to 90..lol..and thats from 88 doing only av bgs lol..

anyway..all part of the fun..erm

Ohh and yes nice name for your guild,i bet there was some surprised guildeys hehe

right no rest for the wicked,back to trying to get this to work..

cu later..

EDIT:-

Slight update

I have gone back to this macro for the transcatt/middle mouse one..

purists will have a field day with this..but it works,and i am not seeing the lockups that i was before

Code:
    /petattack
    /petdefensive
    /cast frost breath
    /cast charge
    /castsequence reset=target arcane shot,concussive shot,serpent sting,kill command,widow venom,tranquilizing shot,cobra shot
    /cast cobra shot
    /cast froststorm breath
    /cast kill command
    /cast tranquilizing shot
    /cast kill command
    /cast silencing shot
    /cast froststorm breath
    /cast intimidation
    /cast silencing shot
    /cast arcane shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    Needs bindpad addon so you can go past the 255 limit
    Last edited by honeypot2011 : 10-14-2012 at 05:38 PM

Cool, I was about to switch to BM tonight and go through your macroes and have a play and I completely forgot it is maintenance day........ ARGG!

So tomorrow when realms are back up, I shall get my ass into gear with BM and your macro's.

Im about to spam some forums as I am now looking for a new realm + guild to raid, as I have had it with my realm in how ally ratio has become so bad, its just not worth playing in the world anymore. QQ on that 1 for sure.

meh, such is life, anyway thanks for update on macro