Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Yeh the diff coloured breathes be awesome, pinky/purple one would match it nicely!!

no, have not BGed, am on the weekend for call to arms tho, got main 8/8 hm raid tonight, better win the damn mount this week, grrr, and tomorrow have HM Sinestra, and weekend BG time!!

Shall be fun spamming the breath like crazy to be annoying, problem is, I think I will be laughing so damn much I will barely be able to dps lol

people in org, ask me, where did you get the pet from, another lastnight asked, glitching ? cause of my x5 hunters... others ask how do you do that, where is that pet from, and things like wow thats so damn cool.

I didnt screenie it when there was a tonne of people crowded around /dancing and partying in the middle of all the breathes, was really fun!! And of course you get some random jealous kid trying to throw insults /blah!

I love hunters played my main since Vanilla, ditched it a bit through BC and took it back up in wotlk and never looked back. And with MOP coming and point blank range for us, its going to be just amazing boxing hunters in pvp more then ever, so excited about that.

I have always wanted to do a team of hunters for fun/pvp. I've been put off by the negative feedback on the class combo in the past.
    Right when I was feeling the urge to play hunters I saw your post, made it easier for me to say 'screw it' and do it! They're only babies (level 30) but i'm already enjoying it. Can't wait to try out the nifty blue flame :P

My four hunters are lvl74-ish now. I have the four chimaera of different color for each of them. Evalcharr, The Razza, Brumenuran or however you spelled it, and Nuramoc. i think after gearing them a bit at lvl80, I will summon them to Zenga's AOE boosting spot in Deepholm. Pally tank, and four hunters with pets clean up the mobs from AFAR, too bad AOE looting will have to wait a bit longer. I cannot stand questing in Cata zones....

SaraiE

Yeh dont blame you Im so over cata questing, too many damn toons went there, and I want to raf some monks, but that will only go to lvl 80 and need to quest or BG, or I might just leave them in an inn and wait on max rested then dungeon, BG them.. dunnno.

Im a hunter fan from vanilla, having x5 is just awesome, I love farming VP norm for mount on x5 hunters, x5 mulit-shots and trash just falls over, infact Im sure I saw packs of them as I got closer go, oh fark no, its those hunters again, run away, run away....... hehehe

Blog Entries

Have updated the old post on chimera BADBREATH pet and my macros to my MOP ones i am using on page 1 of this post

And also the explanation of the TRANSCATT macro on this post

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...ight=badbreath

and will hopefully soon put up a vid of it in action..

Last edited by honeypot2011 : 10-06-2012 at 11:18 AM

How do we macro in, dire beast, lynx rush, gliave toss, crows etc into shots ?
    Or we cannot ?

I play survival, to many damn buttons to use, serpent sting, explosive shot, black arrow, cobra, dire beast, lynx rish etc

Does merc 2 step macro work or is it not working now with MOP ? I havent tried it, as Im kinda manually controlling all my hunters using same button set up on all, and its kinda a pain

Blog Entries

Probabaly best to book mark this post..

This part of the post will always contain the most uptodate macros im using so as not to have old /new macros all over the place

Hi Shania

after my first tries at this,it has been and still is a work in progress,and not working perfectly or completely flawless but i'll share with what im using and doing..

First new thing i have done is get the addon "bindpad" so i can go past the 255 limit with macros..

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bind-pad

although my way is not a 2 step system as such,and i am also just trying this solo at the minute,so not using any isboxer,hotkey etc

Basically i have it set up like this..

I use the w,s,a,d for movement..

using bindpad middle mouse button has the main attack macro,then Q and E have macros and F

Middle mouse button- transcatt macro

Updated 27/10/2012 -- Rewritten and a lot clearer,focus fire fires off at 5 stacks
    -- 3 of the macros changed,key q unchanged
    -- add summary of use of macros below
    -- added /cast !cobra shot as a back up to castsequence one sometimes does not cast for some reason

Code:
    /startattack
    /petattack
    /petdefensive
    /cast frost breath
    /castsequence reset=target/4 Serpent Sting,null
    /castsequence !Cobra Shot
    /cast !cobra shot
    /castsequence Focus Fire,Dire Beast,glaive toss
    /castsequence kill command,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot
    /cast a murder of crows
    /cast kill command
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    key F - Buff/opening attack macro

Code:
    /petattack
    /cast frost breath
    /cast froststorm breath
    /cast rabid
    /cast bestial wrath
    /cast intimidation
    /use 14
    /cast widow venom
    /cast concussive shot
    /cast stampede
    /cast kill command
    /cast kill shot
    /cast kill shot

key E - Arcane messy macro :P

Code:
    /cast arcane shot
    /cast arcane shot
    /castsequence reset=target tranquilizing shot,arcane shot,cobra shot
    /cast frost breath
    /cast froststorm breath
    /castsequence reset=target cobra shot,tranquilizing shot,widow venom,concussive shot
    /cast dire beast
    /cast readiness
    /cast arcane shot
    /cast glaive toss
    /cast kill shot
    /cast kill shot

key Q - mend pet/also misc messy macro..cough

Code:
    /petattack
    /petdefensive
    /cast mend pet
    /cast froststorm breath
    /cast kill shot
    /cast aspect of the hawk

An attack works like this..

summarized

1.use F buff key spam
    2.switch to middle mouse macro,transcatt macro..allow a murder of crows to run a little,and direbeast to cast.
    3 switch to e arcane macro..this casts readiness,switch back to buff macro..this resets cooldowns,spam middle mouse
    4 then use a combination of the 3..f buff macro spammed will silence,widow venom,concussive
    E arcane macro use for arcane shots and to tranquilzie target
    transcatt macro to rebuild focus..by then target (pvp) should be about dead )

SEE THE LOWER POST BELOW FOR HOW THIS WORKS- THIS WAS MESSY SO I DELETED IT

Macro on key E is also because middle mouse macro does sometimes lock up..still working on this..and it also does some arcane damage and i use it to try tranquilize as much as possible,i hate going up against casters :P

It does work after a fashion,quirky,messy...yes ..

Famous last words = i'll try post a vid of it soon as i can so you see how it looks in action..

I'm still only level 88 at the minute,not geared up properly,mix of mop gear and old 85 cata gear.(waiting until i'm 90 to go gear properly

at 90 will add glaive toss into the mix..

But still doing decent damage and top 8 /9 in most bgs..i mainly bg..so this is more pvp orientated

until next time

Here is the video-change quality to 720hd for best view

I slightly timed the readiness cast a bit late..so the first dire beast was nearly gone before the second one apppears

But this should give an idea how it looks.works

on the left you will see the spells cast,concussive shot,serpent sting etc

ps at the end of video..you see other videos..the one ..stata spraying,is me starting to spray a turbo generator,lovely job,cough not..but it pays the bills,and multiboxing ,camera was a bit off missed most of the spraying lol..

This is transcatt macro on its own with out the buff macros etc...

best changed quality to 720 hd

This is a short pvp video

11/11/2012

latest pvp battle showing these macros in action

http://www.twitch.tv/honeypot2011/c/1731336

Last edited by honeypot2011 : 11-11-2012 at 07:52 PM

wow honey, thats awesome.
    Are you using round robin or something there ? Or can murderous crows be up that long ?

That was interesting, and I will try it same way you have it set up, as BM as I need more PEW PEW on my realm when doing dailies and there is a shit load of them to do, and far to much ally on my realm now and im always getting assaulted with not so good end results anymore.

I'm using 4 hunters and 1 druid, druid is boomie, and I dont even know how to play the retarded thing, so it kinda does nothing at all other then tag along.
    Such detailed post there, great effort put into it, I am waiting for queue to go away so I can log in and set up what you have added and see what it will do.

I think this is going to help me out Heaps!!

Will let you know tonight or tomorrow how I went, again, thank you so much for the effort in your post and sharing, great to have another hunter lover

Blog Entries

Hi

Yes hehe i love hunters to bits,my favorite class at the minute

its not round robin no..its really just the order in which you press the keys thats makes everything happen,

my explanation above i'll explain in steps to make it clearer

1 I press the buff/opening macro which is binded to key F - spam like crazy on this button - this fires off murder of crows,rabid,bestial wrath etc

2 I then change to middle mouse button macro - transcatt macro - which is the an all in 1 macro -does tranquilizing shot,arcane shot,serpent sting etc

normally i keep spamming this until,Dire beast casts then i stop spamming that key ( in the video dire beast casts early,ive been trying allsorts of combinations so it maybe thats its happening faster than i had it before)

3 I then press the key E -which is an arcane/messy macro - but it has Readiness spell in it,this then casts,in the video you see it cast as the green circle on my toon..

4 Because readiness RESETS all cooldowns,like bestial wrath,rapid fire,rabid and also dire beast..even if a dire beast is already

out,I then switch back again to spamming key F the buff macro..which has all those spells and they RESET

And thats the best way i can explain it,as it it is happening quite fast..

I even set up my webcam to show my hand/fingers doing this,but even though i tried all sorts of software etc,i could not get it to record the game and my webcam at same time,

fraps only records the main window,camtasia recorded like i wanted it too but it was slow and jerky video..

The only way would be with streaming xsplit,but im waiting on my broadband provider to up my broadband so i can stream clearer..

Murder of crows i think is on a 30 sec duration ( i need to check ) and i am not sure if it is being reset also by the REadiness spell..

I will also put here my armory link if you can see it..so you can see my talents etc..

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ihood/advanced

I am tending to go more crit and mastery for pet damage..

even though mrrobot etc..tend to reccomend more haste,i tried it,didnt like it, crit and mastery feels right to me

again its not optimized until you hit level 90 so i will see then,and be working to get full pvp mop gear etc,

cant wait to see what happens when im 90 :P

expertise and hit are a bit low at the minute too..but i will put up with that for a bit,

Like above gear wise at the minute its a bit of a mish mash as i decided pointless to upgrade everything and waste gold ( i have hardly any lol)

Until i hit level 90..

I would imagine 5 of this setup hitting all at once would be pretty devastating on a single enemy or multiple enemys

In AV when when we go for Galv..not having the crusader buff..i normally arrive after say 5 or 6 have already started the fight for a good few seconds

and still end up top 3 or 4 in the fight,with the burst that using this way gives..

As hunters we are/ i am sure others would agree quite OP at the minute,for initial burst like this,

For instance STAMPEDE,i read somewhere you get much higher damage from CLAW,double in fact,so they say if you use

5 spirit beasts ( i use 4 spirit beasts and a chimera as i love my chimera BADBREATH for the froststorm breath,aoe spell which is

always casting when i attack),

most likely the nerf hammer will be coming soon

glad you like it Shania,let me know how you get on

Or if you have any questions

PS Although this character is alliance ( i made this to crossrealm dung with a friend from work)

I do have my 5 hordey hunters,but i have been more concentrating on leveling the solo one up recently

You have your boomy in your 5,i played a few bgs where a shadow priest was helping me defend flag,and i was tempted

to go 4 hunter and a preist..may do down the line,for the bubbles etc

PPS sorry for the wall of text,once i get started there is no stopping me :P
    Last edited by honeypot2011 : 10-13-2012 at 03:13 AM

I love hunter rambles and my hunters played em since vanilla.

Im thinking of ditching the stupid useless boomie and adding in a priest or spriest or resto shammy for my x4 hunters... im getting absolutely farken smashed by ally, spriests or melee... as survival thats why I am very interested in hitting up on your way and seeing how it works for me to live and KILL!!!

I didnt have time earlier too mess around with it, because I was busy running some heroics and hit raid finder at last on my main and was farming skyshards and motes and all dailies etc

Been nosing around at icyveins, thanks for that link, freakin awesome!!

is there any kind of macroes like your ones with so much in them for survival ?
    Freaking annoying having all well alot of abilities numbered 1-9 for instances hitting them that way.

I can easily put my 4 hunters into pvp gear, crafted for BM and use that as I am roaming the world outside + with your above info should see a massive better result for my pew pewing people down.

I might post up later somewhere else, and ask what people think I should do with my boomie, or how hell I should dps with it, or macros if it has all in 1's etc so it can actually do more then basically nothing lolol.

Ideally I would have went x5 hunters like I did in cata but I ditched one on mop release and added in the boomie cause i was levelling straight off x5 and needed the boomie to herb, made a good 600k+ already and now focusing on gearing, and about to hit bgs as well.

On the blackwater Ah on my realm a ilvl 489 gun has popped up Ive bidded on it and was outbid, so I rebid and pushed it too 50k lol I wantssssssssssssssssss it.

Oh off topic, cause Im in a rambling mood too ahahhah... renamed my guild to something completely IDIOTIC and STUPID for shits n giggles... it's now named "Loaded Diper" rofl!!! just cause... + was thinking how farken funny it will be when for example in /2 typing something like:

Loaded Diper LF2M guild Run or whatever....

too funny... just my own stupid humour, but shit did i have a very long laugh over it when I changed guild name and did not announce it too anyone it was going to happen ahahahahahha