Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

Those are both pretty awesome. I just like mine because it makes the healz basically automatic. one click and that character receives all the healz he should need. I switched from click heals + modifiers to the way i have now and like it alot.
    If people experiment with these with other classes please post up your macros to help others. ill try to set up a holy paly heal this way.
    Also if you are just running one healer then u dont need to put the repeaters up on all your characters unless say your running 4dk holy paly. then u can put the repeaters up for when u want to battle rez if you dont have a good macro or something.
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

This focus based healing is great. Thanks again for sharing.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    This focus based healing is great. Thanks again for sharing.
    Any time if you get any thing better outta it from experimenting or whatever feel free to share and I will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    pls pls pls make a vid of doing pvp
    like av or so, so we can see it in full action ;-)
    I should have a PVP vid of AV up tonight just figuring out all the settings on my new GTX 690 to get the best graphics into a vid and how to use sony vegas lol. So far runnin my main character on ultra settings and the other 14 at low and getting 120-140 fps in bgs. Pretty sexii.

I'm currently running 4x Blood DK and a disc priest through some instances, my disc priest is using attonement to heal the team up, but sometimes it lacks, so I have to throw some real heals around. The problem is that, while spamming my DPS key, it's quite hard to get a heal in on the priest, even though my Clique macros have /stopcasting in them (in fact, this could make it even harder, because you can't spam click.) So I'm going to give your setup a try when I return from work today, but I have just one question. After you've focused someone and healed them up, you have to unfocus them. You using a separate keybind for this? Or some clever trick? Because I'd really hate it to get yet another button to press :s (maybe I should buy me one of those keyboards with macro keys )

Quote Originally Posted by Blubber View Post
    I'm currently running 4x Blood DK and a disc priest through some instances, my disc priest is using attonement to heal the team up, but sometimes it lacks, so I have to throw some real heals around. The problem is that, while spamming my DPS key, it's quite hard to get a heal in on the priest, even though my Clique macros have /stopcasting in them (in fact, this could make it even harder, because you can't spam click.) So I'm going to give your setup a try when I return from work today, but I have just one question. After you've focused someone and healed them up, you have to unfocus them. You using a separate keybind for this? Or some clever trick? Because I'd really hate it to get yet another button to press :s (maybe I should buy me one of those keyboards with macro keys )
    What you could do is create several two-step keymaps in ISBoxer. First step with your direct healing abilities, second step with your atonement abilities. Use focus macros within ISBoxer (IE. /cast [@focus,nodead,exists] Flash Heal) for all of your direct heals.

This way, whenever you have no focus set, the keymap will skip to step 2 and use atonement abilities. When you define a focus for your healer, it will always prefer step 1. You can switch between them by using Clique to /focus or /clearfocus, as suggested in Invisahealz' guide.
    Last edited by Apatheist : 09-23-2012 at 12:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Blubber View Post
    sorry took me a while to get back to your post havnt been watchin forums much, but to unfocus i have cliques set when i normal click (left click) it sets the focus and all i have to do to unfocus is right click on any character. The macro set with cliques on right click is
    /cleartarget
    /clearfocus
    works perfectly

WHAT CLEAR TARGET IS NOT IN UR VIDYA.....

its cool though ill add it to clique now thx bye
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    WHAT CLEAR TARGET IS NOT IN UR VIDYA.....

its cool though ill add it to clique now thx bye
    I Sorryz! stop yelling at meeeeee! lol