Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Healing with GRID, Grid custom layouts, and cliques WITH focus macro

**EDIT** GUIDE IS POSTED BELOW ON HOW TO SET THIS UP! THIS VID JUST SHOWS IT IN ACTION **EDIT**
    Will post more specifics tonight after work but gotta run but here is the vid. Check out the YT comment i posted for more info also. Still processing so quality will improve.

Last edited by Invisahealz : 06-29-2012 at 04:25 AM Reason: added guide below
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

I love those druids!!

basicly you can heal whilst ur running :O crazy mofo fo sho!
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    I love those druids!!
    YEAH! i was messing with a ton of options. I was slowed by having to heal while stopping and after i tried the druids i was hooked! with the ability for them to cast basically all the healz ever needed while running around makes the comp sooo viable. I also tag the preist around for the buff, mass dispel, bubble and for levitate of course!
    Also i did forget to mention. I do run 8 enh sham from time to time with the 15box and they are so great. as ever 3-5 hits they get maelstrom proc allowing instant 20k+ greater heal per shaman or 8x instant chain heal. The grid set to the right broadcasts to the shamans for their healz. ALSO having 8 heal stream totems 4 per group usually healz the group for around 5k per second. Survivability is amazing.
    I run 10 box for WSG and Tpeaks 8enh sham, prot pally, and resto druid. Works so well

Why is there two sets of grid?
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Why is there two sets of grid?
    The left is broadcasted just to the healers. The right is broadcasted to all characters, So on the right if i need an instant big heal maelstrom from the shamans should be proccd and i can throw an instant 100k+ heal on a low target or get a big chain heal off. Also the right side is broad casted to the DKS/druids so i can round robbin /cast @mouseover to battle rez.

There a text guide to go along with this or is just proof of concept
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Here is a Guide. too lazy to make a text guide so i made a video hope this helps ya'll
    Vid is currently processing and will be up momentarily so keep checking if its not up yet

pls pls pls make a vid of doing pvp
    like av or so, so we can see it in full action ;-)
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

I use healbot, vuhdo, grid and decursive, so i have many more single click heals and abilities. Just is a pain when entering a BG hehe. Its great for PvE though.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"