Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 4 Box Athiss Flashpoint

Hey all! Riiker here again posting another completed flashpoint.

This time I beat Athiss with my team at level 22/23. I'm really thinking that my team does about as good as you can multiboxing. It is a very mobile team with limited ranged DPS and pretty good melee DPS. Having the operative help out with heals REALLY helps b/c I often stop paying attention and if health is going down fast I usually react late and having two people give a heal is pretty great.

Once again my team:
    23 Operative (DPS/Heals), 23 Powertech (Tank), 22 Marauder (DPS), 22 Sorc (Heals)

BOSS 1:

BOSS 2:

BOSS 3:
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

Great job man! =)
    I tweet on the twitter about my multiboxing experiences in SWTOR... @laytonjohnny

Hey, I just noticed the Icons next to your party health, is that a UI enhancement? Or is a setting that I've just overlooked?
    I tweet on the twitter about my multiboxing experiences in SWTOR... @laytonjohnny

Those are click bars that I made using ISBoxer. They are for heals, shields, medpacks, and setting who the tank puts guard on.

The 3x4 set of icons in the middle are also click bars that I made for my various DPS abilities. I also use a naga mouse so the grid works for the num pad on my mouse.
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!