Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

so far it looks like 1st quest of act4 is fast and easy PLing spot.. you accept quest on PLing toon and cancel on the alts ( or they zone in with you and die ) and they get credit anyway.. dinged a few lvls pretty fast

if anyone knows a better one..let me know.. have to keep in mind the noobs will die if they agro mobs..teh one i listed you keep them at zone in.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

There's a lot of noise about doing Beliel powerleveling (Act 2 end boss). Since I don't know if it's intended, I'll just link to the thread on the official forums about it: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5626190683#3

Stuff gets nerfed all the time, so no idea if this will last. But it seems like it's REALLY fast, and I'm sure you could do it as a group.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Um... Diablo stuff Diablo stuff... KICKSOME! It's been a L O N G time. Seen you log in to Skype a number of times and thought about saying "Hey", but didn't want to disturb your WoW sabbatical. Nice to see that you are still alive, "kicking", and doing well!

/Diablo thread on
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden