Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default ISBoxer Tutorial Video [Basic Mapped Keys]

Just a video for the new (mostly new) ISBoxer users out there.

Don't feel obligated to reply to this thread, just know that it's here so that you can point new ISBoxer users in this direction if need be.

Dude, these are just great. Very simple, straightforward, to the point, and hitting all the major points related to the topic. Why can't my corporate training courses be this efficient?

Anyway, I know there are no replies needed, but even though I've accomplished a lot of fun things in game and have been using ISBoxer for a while, I learned a number of new things watching the video. Looking forward to your future videos that explain the more arcane parts of ISBoxer!

Keep up the fantastic work, MiRai!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Dude, these are just great. Very simple, straightforward, to the point, and hitting all the major points related to the topic. Why can't my corporate training courses be this efficient?

Anyway, I know there are no replies needed, but even though I've accomplished a lot of fun things in game and have been using ISBoxer for a while, I learned a number of new things watching the video. Looking forward to your future videos that explain the more arcane parts of ISBoxer!

Keep up the fantastic work, MiRai!
    Thanks, Merc. Hopefully the next one I do will finally be for the more advanced stuff in ISBoxer.