Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thumbs up 4 Boxing the First Two Bosses of AThiss

Ok, This was my first time doing Athiss at all, and the video below shows me doing the first boss...

After that, I headed to "The Beast" which was significantly more difficult... It took me three tries to take him down (Third times the charm) and find a good tactic to get past him.

I still haven't managed to beat the 3rd boss, the Prophet. But i'm still working on a good tactic for it.

I'll post another video when I figure something out for him.
    I tweet on the twitter about my multiboxing experiences in SWTOR... @laytonjohnny

Awesome vids! I noticed that I've already seen your other you tube vids.

That was a really good spot to DPS the beast from. I'm going to try tonight.
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

Yeah, I had found your videos on YouTube, like a day before you had posted them here I think. I love your choice of character names by the way.

Let me know how that spot worked out for you!
    I tweet on the twitter about my multiboxing experiences in SWTOR... @laytonjohnny

How has it been going? Have you beat the third boss yet?
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

No, I decided I had wasted too much time on it so I started leveling it in an attempt to work off some steam and outleveled it.

Cest La Vie...

I'm a dunce, they haven't outleveled it. They're 24. I just got sidetracked is all.

I might give it a shot tomorrow, and see what comes of it.

Ok, here it is! The third boss is down! =)