Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Austin...isn't that where people have salaries that rival large metropolitan areas and the housing market is ridiculously cheap (i.e. you can get a 3500sqft house for 200k)?
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Blog Entries

It's been many years, But I loved Austin. That's where I finished my Masters at.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d0z3rr View Post
    Austin...isn't that where people have salaries that rival large metropolitan areas and the housing market is ridiculously cheap (i.e. you can get a 3500sqft house for 200k)?
    Yeah, it is insane here. The tech industry is booming, housing is as cheap as Svpernova09's edible thongs. I think I could see myself staying here. The outlying Dallas 'burbs are pretty cheap to live as well. My sister bought a 3bed, 2 bath house with huge back and front yard and 2 car garage for 180k
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

What's the best way to twink a new wizard? Go hardcore int for glass cannon approach or +exp?

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    What's the best way to twink a new wizard? Go hardcore int for glass cannon approach or +exp?
    If your doing Hardcore go for vitality and survivability stuff, +life regen etc. If your playing non hardcore then you should go for heavy int with some vitality because most of the final act bosses will wreck you if you have low hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Crum1515 View Post
    Yeah, it is insane here. The tech industry is booming, housing is as cheap as Svpernova09's edible thongs. I think I could see myself staying here. The outlying Dallas 'burbs are pretty cheap to live as well. My sister bought a 3bed, 2 bath house with huge back and front yard and 2 car garage for 180k
    Unbelievable. I was looking at a nice house here and it is going for $700k. Granted, it is 4000sqft, but come on!!! A 800sqft condo runs about 350-400k here, in a decent area. I might have to do a 50year freaking loan when I buy my house.

I was biking in a nice neighborhood the other day and was like "these are pretty darn nice looking!", checked the prices on Zillow when I got home, two houses were for sale at $1.4m each.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance