This is a little something I've been working on. Some people have already based their configuration on this concept (before I wrote the HOWTO) for more than just WoW.

This is a bit different than you might be expecting in this particular forum, because this is not WoW-specific and does not contain suggestions for WoW Macros for you to use in combat. Rather, it will show you how to abstract combat so that you can use the same simple system whether you are playing WoW, SWTOR, EQ2, LOTRO, RIFT, or any other MMORPG of this style, and whether you are playing the same class or a mix of different classes. This is done by setting up Hotkeys with specific meanings, e.g. "DPS Rotation" or "Stun", and then defining the class-specific implementations (of "DPS Rotation" and "Stun") in their own Key Maps.

There's also a sample configuration included.

So here's the guide:
http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Config...xer_like_a_pro

This is absolutely a work in progress, and I welcome any feedback!

Also, this is the kind of configuration that -- at least for WoW, because of the ISBoxer Addon -- we can share WoW Macro Sets and class-specific Key Maps, and have things pretty much plug and play. You could technically use the example, which covers (in basic fashion) my Holy Paladin, Blood DK and Frost DKs. And you can each share your own and help each other out.