Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Yes. The Characters in the sample download now have the Virtual Combat Key Map correctly virtualized.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

A common requirement when using this method is to have two Mapped Keys in a class- or spec-specific Key Map do the same thing. For example, you may wish the DPS Rotation and PVP DPS Rotation Mapped Keys to do the same thing. Or you may wish you DPS character to continue to DPS while you taunt on your tank.

One method of achieving this is just to duplicate the Mapped Key, essentially resulting in two Mapped Keys with different names that do the same thing. However, as any good programmer will tell you, this is a bad way of doing things because any changes now need to be made in two places.

So, instead, I use the Mapped Key Wizard to make an Alternate Hotkey for my DPS Rotation Mapped Key. Then I need to remove the Hotkey from the newly-created Mapped Key (by setting the Key to <NO KEY>) and change its name from "DPS Rotation - Alternate" to "PVP DPS Rotation" (as an example).

Blog Entries

Hmm so I opened the example and it doesn't actually have some of the things that the tutorial has. For example, the tutorial shows that in the combat hotkeys, it should have a "do virtual combat" action but it doesnt?

I have a work in progress here if you wana look at mine
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by Alge View Post
    I can do that. As long as people are aware that they are a work in progress, should only be used as examples and some classes I only have at fairly low levels. I am happy to answer questions about how or why I did things as I did but will not be providing support if you choose to use these as-is because I do not consider them ready for release.

General::::::
    maybe u need to copy on somewhere !

NOTICE: Due to continous abuse, privatepaste.com will be shutting down August 1st, 2012.

Multiboxing from Spain!

Blog Entries

Lax, the file I downloaded from the tutorial doesn't actually have the things done in the tutorial. For example the dps rotation in combat hotkeys has no steps, ditto the ground aoe, even though your screen shot specifically shows ground aoe as having the round robin send step... am I missing something?

edit: using beta 41