Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12
    Blog Entries

On the Pally/DK team.

If I spam "1", the team does the Howling Blast, Necrotic Strike, Frost Strike, Death Coil sequence.
    If I spam "2", the team does the Obliterate, Frost Strike sequence.
    If I spam "6", the team does the Death Strike, Frost Strike sequence.

Spamming any of these, sends "1" and "2" to the Pally.
    Which does nothing without a focus, but spams Flash of Light and does a Holy Shock x3, Word of Glory rotation with a Focus set.

I manually mouse heal on Grid, on the Pally's screen... plus select targets, for the DK's.
    I use: Flash of Light, Divine Light, Holy Shock, Word of Glory, Cleanse and Holy Radiance.
    Scroll Wheel up, sets a focus; Scroll Wheel down, clears my focus.

I have mouse activated (repeater region) for the DK's: AMS, PoF, IBF, Lichborne, Pet, and Army.
    I have mouse activated (repeater region) for the Pally: Big Button 1 (all cooldowns, except bubble), Big Button 2 (as #1, but no Aura Mastery), Aura Mastery, Divine Plea, Divine Shield, Lay on Hands, Hand of Protection.

So, a few more than two keys on the Pally.
    But a lot of the stuff is automated by being built into keys that I spam constantly anyway.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

ok, you are using the Pally as the healer. I am trying to use a ret so tank/DPS. but my RAF is over so back to the old methods.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves