Good morning,

Okay. I have four paid accounts and two free accounts on LOTRO. I'm currently four-boxing a warden, a minstrel, a captain and a lore-master using ISboxer; they've recently hit level 10. (Totally high levels, dude! :chuckles: ) Its' been entertaining so far. I'm rather new to boxing, though not new to MMO. So far? Its' a thing. Still deciding if I like it or not; leaning towards liking it.

My question is: I'm thinking of having my wife run a 2box setup in a group with me, while I 4box; with characters created for this purpose. "Best" group composition for a 4box and a 2box running as a fellowship?

I know we need a tank, two heals, one DPS, one DPS/support, one DPS/control. I suspect that it'd be better if the tank and one of the heals were the primary clients ... something like:

• 4box Setup - Myself
    • (Tank) Warden
    • (Heal) Rune Keeper
    • (DPS/Support) Captain
    • (DPS/Control) Lore Master
  • 2box Setup - My Beloved
    • (Heal) Minstrel
    • (DPS) Hunter

Warden for the active capabilities (gambits contrasted with Guardian's use of reactive procs) and ranged attacks. Rune Keeper for the rock and the ability to have it DPS when its' heals aren't needed. Captain for the pet, the fear cure and the buffs. Lore Master for the pet, the power heal, the debuffs, the cures and the controls. Minstrel for the heals, Hunter for the teleports. I expect that this would be a high-survivability / low-damage(-ish) setup, but we've always preferred survivability ... can't do damage if you're dead.

Opinions? Suggestions? Comments? "What the hell do you think you're doing"? Something else?
Feedback is appreciated. Heh.