Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Av fun!

some one was following me today in AV and happened to film me check it out!
    http://youtu.be/PowJl2aqOqs

awesome
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

YOU'RE* WELCOME

Nice vid :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

nice vid right there

was wondering if its still possible to kill av boss with just 5.

I saw zenga do it i think :P just pwnd them!
    Nicely done mate

Greetz!
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

If you're interested in running AVs with a pre made organisation, we can assist you.

I am a GM on one of the larger alliance based vent servers and we run with boxers quite often.

Here's a screenshot of an AV game that we did where the horde did not get a single HK the entire game.

Find me in game or send me a message here. You can see we had a boxer with us who did quite well We're also on your servers

Standard issue for boxers is 1 healer per 3 toons, so you don't have to worry about any self-healing if it's not factored into your team
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Reading the comments below it looks like it was Prepared's new team on Kil'Jaeden. Guess that's what happens when you use ancient multiboxing methods and your lead character dies leaving the other 30+ characters doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Reading the comments below it looks like it was Prepared's new team on Kil'Jaeden. Guess that's what happens when you use ancient multiboxing methods and your lead character dies leaving the other 30+ characters doing nothing.
    Weird, I have killed his lead quite a few times before and he keeps going.

They way we did it was have half go in from each side of dreks room, get 5 healers on a prot pally with full def cds and pain suppression. Then it was a case of the opposite side dpsing his healers when he has his back turned. Helped a bit that they had my 4 to nuke some down. And when he turned, we would all strafe out. Sure, 1 or 2 would die, but the other side would be strafing back in to dps his back again. This way he lost a LOT of time turning around constantly or had to leave the keep, where we would have mages frost novaing constantly to snare some guys behind and they would get picked off. But yea, best way to kill is to run him oom. His healers just auto cast on his spam button, so even for one person he wastes lots of mana. With GY and constant stream, you wear him down.

THEN, when you have him all dead and engage drek, you have EVERY mage outside with RoF and novas waiting for his recall.

I'm also wondering how they got 200 storm crystals without killing much of his characters. I think some mobs drop some maybe.

Oh dam, another thread has become about prepared lol
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    well ancient multiboxing methods can be countered with ancient anti multiboxing methods aka cc his entire team and snipe toon per toon, retreat and wait for cooldowns, prevent rezzing and go in again like arena teams with brain do it

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    If you're interested in running AVs with a pre made organisation, we can assist you.

I am a GM on one of the larger alliance based vent servers and we run with boxers quite often.

Here's a screenshot of an AV game that we did where the horde did not get a single HK the entire game.

Find me in game or send me a message here. You can see we had a boxer with us who did quite well We're also on your servers

Standard issue for boxers is 1 healer per 3 toons, so you don't have to worry about any self-healing if it's not factored into your team
    Im down to join yall any time. When i box i usually run my melee team 8 enhance shammys, prot pally, and 5 resto druids, OR my caster team 9 elemental shamans, and 5 resto druids
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win