Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Finally

Default Finally

Storyline.....
    So my locks and engineer and i want jeeves for him. So i mounted up right after hitting lvl 80 and flew to stormpeaks crash site Horde.

On turning into the flight master and looking around, wasnt thinking about it looked up and what did i see 100 yards from my face. Yes the Time Lost Proto Drake. The myth the legend can it be all mine. So out of sweat and nerves log onto my main account my mount farmer. Luckily they were in dal jump on his epic flyer and race along with my hear to storm peaks.

Got there looked around hears still pounding no where is he target time nothing. Flew around around a bit people on vent asking me why im excited told them why. So after 3 mins of worry back at the crash site look over there she is. Thank you god. So i get on the mountain wait and taunt to me. Kill her and got mount. Never once did i have to farm for her she just showed up. Now i have the drake woohoo.

Also side not hit 5 gaurdians at library on my lock e card and jeeves dropped now off to get the rest to make my new buddy.

They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

A fun start of 2012?

Gratz!

Yea that was my happy new years gift lol
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Redonkulous - grats

Had this thing pop up about a month ago while in an instance, guildy sported their winnings. Not one have I seen this one while in that area myself on any of my toons :/ I did however manage to get the Phosphorescent drake from Deepholme on my Rogue when he was only level 83 That one would look even better on my Arcane mage decked out in all purple gear I still want the TLPD one above for my Pally or Priest. Grats btw tho.

Gratz on the mount, though to be honest, I don't know why people find this one special apart from being rare. But it's always nice to get the drop you want :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

I was doing JC quest in beginning of WotLK and was wondering why is that one bird different coloured than others.. so Arcane Barraged, Slow Falled and what.. an epic mount? :P

And since herbalists on my realm are lazy or they hate underwater herbing, I have to gather herbs on my own.. was doing like 5 stacks one day and NPCScan went crazy, Poseidus! Was swimming right above my DK, I mean I might had body pulled it but I spammed diseases like a madman to make sure

Good things happen when you least expect them. Gratz on your mount

Jealous.

Ive farmed this mount for a year. Eventually gave up. Id spend no less than 4-6 hrs a day looking for it... and on some days would stay up round the clock at night. Ive killed her/his brethren spawn look a likes a total of 11 times. NEVER saw the real deal.

Kill it and don't loot it, then see the rage whispers inc from 20 people. True story.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!