Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default [glint] Team Beeq vs. End Time

What's about to come..

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by beeq : 05-07-2012 at 04:26 PM

nice there mate ;-)

how come there's so much of a dps diffrence?

Greetz!
    Multiboxing 10 accounts!
    Outland-Europe
    2 mistweaver monks - 8 Elemental shamans

Quote Originally Posted by tanknspanker View Post
    how come there's so much of a dps diffrence?
    Ah yeah! Some slacker mages forgot to stack their Volcanic pots.. Also gearing is still in progress.
    Been running around for a week now after halfish an year break, unlucky rolls @LFR/D etc..

also the hit rating is quite low on fourth and fifth mage, but going up sooner or later

Tyrande trash was awful without plate nor healing.. otherwise the run was quite easy.
    Murozond reset and disappeared twice in a mid-fight after hourglass.. Probably some sort of aggro confusion

WoE trash until first boss was easy, but Peroth'arn after AoE eye phase is quite tough. Probably it'd be time to buy Glyphs of Evocation for some panic healing ^^
    Cheers!
    Last edited by beeq : 05-07-2012 at 05:12 PM

Rated Arena Member

I'm so glad your back m8

Im praying for some BoE drops in MoP

very cool! Glad to see you trying stuff again.

Quote Originally Posted by runtu View Post
    Ah yeah! Some slacker mages forgot to stack their Volcanic pots.. Also gearing is still in progress.
    Been running around for a week now after halfish an year break, unlucky rolls @LFR/D etc..

also the hit rating is quite low on fourth and fifth mage, but going up sooner or later

Tyrande trash was awful without plate nor healing.. otherwise the run was quite easy.
    Murozond reset and disappeared twice in a mid-fight after hourglass.. Probably some sort of aggro confusion

WoE trash until first boss was easy, but Peroth'arn after AoE eye phase is quite tough. Probably it'd be time to buy Glyphs of Evocation for some panic healing ^^
    Cheers!
    The longer you go without getting caught by eyes in that middle phase, the more of a crit buff stack you get again, so you can nuke him pretty hard to death
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Selz View Post
    I'm so glad your back m8

Im praying for some BoE drops in MoP
    Cheers! Me too, my friend.. me too

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    very cool! Glad to see you trying stuff again.
    Looking forward to the summer..

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    The longer you go without getting caught by eyes in that middle phase, the more of a crit buff stack you get again, so you can nuke him pretty hard to death
    Peroth'arn's [spell=104905]Drain Essence[/spell] is nasty though. Nuking without images until eye phase is super easy, but all the mages end up running with 15% health after that stun.. Popping mirror images for the new nuke doesn't help much due to [spell=105544]Fel Decay[/spell] which easily ticks mages to death one by one.. :P