Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Hybrid View

Default [hotkeynet] IWT and questing/leveling

Hi everyone! New to dual boxing here. I just installed HotkeyNet and followed some of the guidelines here on the forums. I can get the assist and follow to work but I'm having problems with interacting with targets.

I guess what I really want to know is how do I pick up a quest on WoW1 and have WoW2 interact and accept that quest too?
    How about turning in the quest? Looting with right click? Tabbing a target and having WoW2 target that target?

If it matters, I'm using the "Sample Script for Two WoW's on One PC" script found on HotkeyNet's website: http://www.hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-sample-two-on-one.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by cirque View Post
    Hi everyone! New to dual boxing here. I just installed HotkeyNet and followed some of the guidelines here on the forums. I can get the assist and follow to work but I'm having problems with interacting with targets.
    What problems are you having with IWT? Have you enabled Click to Move in the Mouse options for your slave? I break this down in the 1st Newbie Multiboxing guide at the bottom of post 4 and into post 5.

I guess what I really want to know is how do I pick up a quest on WoW1 and have WoW2 interact and accept that quest too?
    Jamba is best for dealing with things of that nature. The second half of post 3 goes over the Jamba Quest section, but everything about Jamba is great for multiboxing.

How about turning in the quest? Looting with right click? Tabbing a target and having WoW2 target that target?
    Turning in a quest would use the same Interact with Target function, plus Jamba. Looting would use Interact with target. Target the mob with your main and have your slave assist and interact and they will go up to the mob and loot.

For combat targeting you need to build assist into your slave's macros. I also go over this in the Newbie's Guide to Multiboxing, in the first part of post 4.

If it matters, I'm using the "Sample Script for Two WoW's on One PC" script found on HotkeyNet's website: http://www.hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-sample-two-on-one.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I also have a guide for starting with HotKeyNet and editing the Starter Script if you need it. And a VERY long {we're talking practically a novel} "tour" of my script that sort of acts as a collection of some more advanced ways to use HotKeyNet.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _