Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Just joined the guild today

Hi all - I just did a server transfer with a reasonably geared 85 pally to boost 4 new RAF accounts.

Starting off with 5 mages, got them from 0 to 46 today.

Thanks to Merc, all 5 plus the boost toon is the guild now. I'll be in leveling mode to build out as many characters as I can during the RAF period. I look forward to getting to know the folks in the guild.

mage names are all a variation of "lilmaage" if you want to look me up in game.

Thanks.

Welcome glad to see another multiboxer joinin up! if u ever wanna pvp hit me up ingame. i play from mchammrtime. current setup im runnin 4dk, 4enh sham, prot pally, dis priest, and 5 resto druids
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Glad to have you 5orbust. Get the most out of your RAF - boost until you can't feel your fingers anymore

It will hurt today, but you'll be glad tomorrow.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

I've been reading the forums, and my initial thoughts are to boost in the following order:

4x Mage (at 45 now)
    4x Shaman (at 44 now)
    4x Pally (not started)
    4x Druid (not started)
    4x DK (not started)

Feedback? I know classes often are a personal preference. I'd like to do PVP primarily with PVE secondary.

looks sexii to me. alot of classes what spec r ur druids gonna b? i have a group of pallys and a group of mages sittin at 80 so when u get to that point maybe ill level up a bit with ya
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

You should boost some hordies too while you are at it - hit me up for a <Beast> invite if you do :-)
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Boosting on the alliance side is going really well so far - for anyone who hasn't done it before (like me), I started on Monday and as of the end of the day Friday I'm at:

4 x DK @ level 65
    4 x Shaman @ level 63
    4 x Mage @ level 60
    4 x Pally @ level 30

I'm leveling all 5 together until level 10, then using my geared 85 to boost the other 4 accounts in dungeons (so far, Deadmines to Stocks to Cathedral to Scholo to Upper Spire to Ramps), so I'll have to use the RAF grants or other boosting to catch up the initial account that has toons stuck at level 10.

Moorea - great suggestion on leveling some horde toons. I don't have a toon to boost, for I do have several on other realms I could pay to xfer and quickly get a team together. My fingers haven't fallen off yet!

Nice job. Keep up the good work and you'll be all ready for MoP and beyond soon.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Update 2 1/2 weeks in:

4 teams in the 80's
    2 teams in the 60's

Still in the RAF get-everything-I may-want-to-80 mode, with a bit of playing around with teams in the low 80's thrown in to keep it interesting (and combat "boost fatigue").

I started boosting yesterday, and when they say its fast, they mean fast.

I had a previous druid team in the 50s all from heirlooms, but RaF boosting is so fast I will delete them and start over.