Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: New Multi-Boxer

Exclamation New Multi-Boxer

Hello All!

My name is Jordan and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing WoW since 2004 off and on and have always been awed by the thought of multiboxing. I tried it briefly in the past during the Burning Crusade days using keyclone. Just recently I have decided to really get into it and am now using PwnBoxer and have three Cataclysm accounts, (2 that are RAF bound). I found out about this guild via this site and was instantly interested. I would love to be able to join your ranks and experience what it is truly like to be a WoW multiboxer!

My toons I just rolled on the server are:
    Tankz
    Deepz
    Arcaneone
    Arcaneuno
    Hope to hear back from y'all!
    Last edited by Arias11 : 07-09-2012 at 10:02 PM

PwnBoxer used to be banned from discussion, but I'm not sure if it is anymore (lots of bad blood with the author).

Welcome to Mag!
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Oh, had no idea! Sorry lol. Thank you!

Pwnboxer is not banned from discussion anymore. However, I don't think you will find much support for it here. You're better off posting on Multiboxing.com if you need help with Pwnboxer related issues.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

It's ok to discuss, but you're not going to find much if any support for it here. There's probably only like 5 people who've ever even used it that post here.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I remember the first time I saw a multi-boxer. I had just started leveling a Draenia warrior and was still in the starting zone when 5 identical shamans with similar names went walking by.

I whispered another guy that was nearby and I said "OMG!!! Did you see that? That guy was controlling 5 characters at once!!" but he replied "Yeah, what a nerd."

Well maybe that person wasnt impressed but I was awestruck, and quickly jumped on Google to find out more. As with you I started with Pwnboxer but later switched to IsBoxer.

First thing I did multi-boxing? I used keybinds and a macro to have my toons spread out in a line and dance. Almost as important of a step as their first kill.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I used keybinds and a macro to have my toons spread out in a line and dance. Almost as important of a step as their first kill.
    lmao that's pretty funny. So should I be using ISBoxer instead? I'll have to check it out.

Just picked up a subscription from ISBoxer, gonna see how it goes!

There is a 7 day free trial if you want to try it out first. Its fairly complicated and there is a learning curve, took the entire 7 days before I had decided if it was for me or not.

So far it is amazing, 1000 times easier/more efficient than the other program imo when paired with that Jamba addon!