Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 23

I logged my pally team last night, to see Kang and Merc hard at it. I forgot my pallies are 80, and wearing mostly lvl 80 capped heirloom gear. So I guess ill level them some at least past the heirloom gear.

With so many leaving Swtor I may end up coming back to wow. Right now I am trying out diablo 3.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    With so many leaving Swtor I may end up coming back to wow. Right now I am trying out diablo 3.
    Com'on Pinot you know you want to see some more Hunter autoshot! Seriously ... Pia is much better now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    I logged my pally team last night, to see Kang and Merc hard at it. I forgot my pallies are 80, and wearing mostly lvl 80 capped heirloom gear. So I guess ill level them some at least past the heirloom gear.
    I am hard at work now lvling all my remaining teams from 80-85 now, too.. I am shooting to have them all at 83 for AV weekend so i can honor cap and get to 85 quick

Dan, I'll be working on a long since overdue honey do project this weekend, however in the late evenings, I'll be on, and all pallies. If its AV weekend this could just be what I need. should you be on with me, I am going to assume we are pairing up?

I just may get in on this. I want to start 10 boxing, and have 5 spare shaman sitting at 82/3 If I can get the time between buying my new house and moving in, I'll definately be farmin xp/honor this weekend.

This weekend is eots next weekend is av. Nice combo for honor grinding.
    Styrr - Legion of Boom - GM

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbeak View Post
    Kang, Merc and I have been doing 25man Morchock (normal) and then splitting up and downing the next 2 bosses multiple times. We tend to be on around 10pm EST but any time you see us just let us know.
    Also weekends. This past weekend we were able to take down hagara. We'll definitely want more people involved for ultrax.
    Styrr - Legion of Boom - GM

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    Dan, I'll be working on a long since overdue honey do project this weekend, however in the late evenings, I'll be on, and all pallies. If its AV weekend this could just be what I need. should you be on with me, I am going to assume we are pairing up?
    BANK on it... next weekend, I am pretty busy, but I will try and play in my mornings to be on at the same time as you!

-Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    BANK on it... next weekend, I am pretty busy, but I will try and play in my mornings to be on at the same time as you!

-Dan

Good deal. I got a lil relaxed about the pallies. so, they're still sub level 85. Send me a text some time before, and we can nail down exactly when to log them. Currently, I am solo playing my original 2004 WoW Beta toon... whos been sitting on a shelf for 6 years.