Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 44

Default Alliance MB server? Looking for Scroll of Ressurection

Hi all,

Please let me know if there is an alliance multiboxing server, or if I should join the Zerg. Also, if anyone is looking for a free mount then I'd love a scroll of resurrection.

I'd love some start-up capital if I bring my team to a new server (hopefully alliance, but I can be convinced to go to horde). I'll likely be playing a warrior, 4 priest team. I love my old priest team, and I'm going to attempt to tank as fury... I'll make lots of videos if successful.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Looks like LoB is the alliance guild of choice.

This forum is a ghost town compared to a couple of years ago!

Blog Entries

The big boxing servers seem to be:
    US - Alliance - Kil'jaeden - Legion of Boom
    US - Horde - Magtheridon - The Zerg
    EU - Alliance - Outland - Autobots Roll Out
    EU - Horde - Grim'Batol - GIMP
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I have a multibox server, one horde, one alliance. You're welcome to join, but its just me and my several teams. I believe I am level 9 alliance and level 5 horde.

The only reason I have a guild is to take advantage of the guild bank and the various bonuses from guild perks. You wont find lots of boxers looking to raid.

I'm thinking about going to Mag and rolling Goblins. I'd love to be around multiple multiboxers if possible (though that does take away from the fun of shocking those who haven't seeing MB before, but I'm guessing these days those are far and few between)

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    I'm thinking about going to Mag and rolling Goblins. I'd love to be around multiple multiboxers if possible (though that does take away from the fun of shocking those who haven't seeing MB before, but I'm guessing these days those are far and few between)
    By all means, come and join us in the Zerg!

Always welcome more.

Fair warning though, the goblin starting area sucks (if you are using scrolls, this isn't an issue though...) and with RAF+5 you are stuck for 10-11 hours and level 16.

Alliance, Ravencrest EU is open for more multiboxers aswell a total of 3 multiboxers in the guild atm

The only thing holding me back now is names.... I need to come up with 5 good ones

Yes, come join us on in <The Zerg> on Magtheridon, we are largest and most active multi-boxing guilds.

We've recruited a ton of people via Scroll of Resurrection. Typically, we have 40-60 toons on each night. See my signature for more details.

If you need a scroll, let me know and I'll send you some.

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    The only thing holding me back now is names.... I need to come up with 5 good ones
    I think completely unrelated names are best. I regret some of my naming where the names were all similar except for one letter.