Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 44

Once you receive and accept one SoR for one account, that account can invite another account of yours and will receive the mount once the invited account pays for 30 days. You can chain that to get four of your five accounts the mounts if you want to, though I think there is a delay of a day or so between inviting and the invite showing up.

Three of us are working on Dragonsoul ATM (in fact, we three-manned Morchok 25 the other day) and are typically more interested in PvE, while Invisaheals is fifteen-boxing mostly PvP. Mokoi seems to like a mix of the two. I am on a business tri p for the next few days, but most of the people on can invite you to the guild.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Can someone from Kil'Jaeden please send me a Scroll of Resurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by scottdmckenzie77 View Post
    Can someone from Kil'Jaeden please send me a Scroll of Resurrection?
    Done
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Anyone running during the day alliance side? I do not see anyone on any of the alliance guilds listed.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by candlebox View Post
    Anyone running during the day alliance side? I do not see anyone on any of the alliance guilds listed.
    i usually play in the mornings pacific time and nights pacific time so like 8am-11am and 8pm to 1 am

i psted you...no response from anyone in guild yet.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Once you receive and accept one SoR for one account, that account can invite another account of yours and will receive the mount once the invited account pays for 30 days. You can chain that to get four of your five accounts the mounts if you want to, though I think there is a delay of a day or so between inviting and the invite showing up.

Three of us are working on Dragonsoul ATM (in fact, we three-manned Morchok 25 the other day) and are typically more interested in PvE, while Invisaheals is fifteen-boxing mostly PvP. Mokoi seems to like a mix of the two. I am on a business tri p for the next few days, but most of the people on can invite you to the guild.

you can send two day from each account one in game and one on the battle.net They used to be sent out once a day but now its not as high as before its been changed to a hour sometimes less.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisahealz View Post
    i usually play in the mornings pacific time and nights pacific time so like 8am-11am and 8pm to 1 am
    i was in zombie land this morning doing AV so i may have missed it. I will b on tonight after 8PM server time

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    When Cata arrived the most I had to wait in que was 30-40 min. After 2 weeks the que were gone, never to return! Runeras? Wabstar? Currently leveling up the guild, getting rdy for MoP. Would be sooo fun to have more MBs on Ravencrest hanging outside of SW collecting Ragepics!
    So what is your guils namne? who should i contact to get an intive?

If <The Zerg> was alliance, I'd have my credit card out right now
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer