Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 44

Wow, Invisahealz, didn't know you were 15 boxing. You should get your guys some PvE gear so you can join us in Dragonsoul regular or even do an all-guild LFR (actually, the two of us could duo that ;-p)
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

haha ya maybe i can get some pve gear sometime. Ive just always pvp'd as one shotting people never gets old haha i have plenty of different characters i could box in there so maybe ill start grinding some pve gear when pvp gets boring every now and then
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

I am thinking about coming back to 5 box again. Its been a year and a half. With this new scroll of resurrection I can roll some new 80s. I am currently trying to decide what realm to request the scroll from. I am thinking I want to be horde because I have 10 ally 85's and horde seems to just pwn AV all the time (on Bonechewer anyways). Can anyone recommend a semi-high population server with some horde boxers on it? I have seen the comment about Magtheridon with the Zerg and to be honest I am leaning towards this realm, but according to US Realm Stats, this server is 94% horde. Does this mean stormwind gets zerged all the time and stuff like that? How many boxers are we talking about on this server?

Team one (all 85): 5xShaman for pvp
    Team two (all 85): Pally Tank, Druid healz, Mage-Priest-Shaman DPS
    Extra: 85 DK specced Tank

Realm: Bonechewer. There used to be more boxers on this server, now there are not too many.
    Last edited by scottdmckenzie77 : 05-22-2012 at 08:39 AM

The reality of which side (horde or alliance) typically wins in PvP is very dependent on which grouping of servers it rolls into. If you are looking to PvP, I'd definitely do some research into which faction typically does better on that particular server before committing. We seem to hold our own in PvP on kil'jaeden, but we're alliance. Good luck - the scroll deal is a great way to renew the game for you.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

(on Bonechewer anyways)
    You're from BC alliance side? I've never seen another boxer on Bonechewer... I dual boxed DKs during WotLK but I've been dabbling in 5-boxing for about 6 months now.
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

How many boxers are in your guild (Mercurio)? And how many boxers are in the Zerg? I could be convinced to roll Ally or Horde

If you're playing regular everyday battlegrounds... then choosing a server for that means nothing.

The battlegroups were merged for everything except arena about a year and a half ago.

@ Peli: yeah, my brother and I did AV a lot together. He was 'team awesome' and got his start long before me. He was introduced to boxing from Shalf, who was the father of multiboxing on Bonechewer. I don't know if he still plays, but he was boxing in TBC days, perhaps even Vanilla, I'm not quite sure.

Scott, Merc, myself and the largest number of Alliance boxers play on kil'Jaeden. Legion of Boom.

We are pretty active, with people playing at regular hours and people like me playing at 5am (because that's dinner time in Asia!)

Come say Hi! I just RAF and SoR myself a new 10 box team here too

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Scott, Merc, myself and the largest number of Alliance boxers play on kil'Jaeden. Legion of Boom.

We are pretty active, with people playing at regular hours and people like me playing at 5am (because that's dinner time in Asia!)

Come say Hi! I just RAF and SoR myself a new 10 box team here too
    Sure, send me a SoR to scottdmckenzie@yahoo.com and I'll join. Any way of getting a flying mount for my last char? I guess I have to SoR someone else? Anyways, I'm thinking 4 DK 1 Pally PVP team for both Arena and BGs. I've read some threads on this website and this seems like the best for now, and should be strong come MoP...any thoughts. My other option is to split it up more...like 2 DKs and 3 Pallies. That way I have two death grips and decent heals...what do you think. I won't be on much for the next month or two due to the fact that I am in Burundi (yeah, exactly, where the heck is that), but will be moving back to Canada mid-Aug. Looking forward to playing with other boxers again...been a long time