Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 44
    Blog Entries

If you're planning on competitive PvP, its harder for the other team to call out a target when your toons are all named Clone (with a different O or E).

If you're doing more relaxed PvP, or PvE primarily, its a lot easier to trade across the team... when you know Cuddles is Slot 1, Huggles is Slot 2, etc.
    On my Paladin team, Faith is Slot 1, Faith is Slot 2... making it hard to know which one to trade something to (aside from switching to Slot 2, moving away from the group, switching to slot 1 and trading to the toon who has moved...)

Some of my teams...
    Might inspire you, might not...

Cuddles, Huggles, Kisses, Tickles, Snuggles
    Ebola, Malaria, Cholera, Anthrax, Diphtheria
    Faith, Faith, Faith, Faith, Faith
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

If you haven't already gone with the Zerg (who I hear are some fine folks as well) and want to stay alliance, you are welcome to join us in Legion of Boom. We have four active 10-boxers now. Three of us got together (Kang, Raith, and I) and one-shotted the first three bosses in Dragonsoul last night, so we're having fun.

Just PM me if you want some scrolls.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    If you haven't already gone with the Zerg (who I hear are some fine folks as well) and want to stay alliance, you are welcome to join us in Legion of Boom. We have four active 10-boxers now. Three of us got together (Kang, Raith, and I) and one-shotted the first three bosses in Dragonsoul last night, so we're having fun.

Just PM me if you want some scrolls.
    How much of a PITA is it to deal with Prepared? Do you basically just stay out of that one corner of SW and never have to deal with him?
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

I've never been inconvenienced by Prepared. I've seen him around a couple of times, but only when I was flying past.
    Last edited by Mercurio : 04-30-2012 at 07:01 PM
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

I'm excited to meet him on my 10 mages. I bet i can nuke at least 10 of his toons down before he can kill my 10 hahaha

Come join LoB if you want to stay Alliance (much cheaper than xfering and race changing alts and other teams to horde)

Zerg is also awesome, and I have some toons in there as well. Sometimes they have more players on, sometimes LoB does. it's all situational. Play the faction you like

Either way, PM any of us for a SoR, or more info

-Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Alliance, Ravencrest EU is open for more multiboxers aswell a total of 3 multiboxers in the guild atm
    Considering transferring. Outland hasn't had that many queues recently (past week or so) however at the start of MoP it's going to be ridiculous. Plus you have our baby Runeras on your server now.

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

When Cata arrived the most I had to wait in que was 30-40 min. After 2 weeks the que were gone, never to return! Runeras? Wabstar? Currently leveling up the guild, getting rdy for MoP. Would be sooo fun to have more MBs on Ravencrest hanging outside of SW collecting Ragepics!

anyone interesed in doing the cross server raiding? or gonna throw my guild out there Alliance side Windrunner Server, Guild name is Soldiers of Destiny
    All are welcome, we are all mostly adults and work alot but many are interesed or are raiding currently pst or send ingame mail to my GM Gingivere(my toon) or Eleri (the one I am on most of the time) Thanks for everyones consideration

Forgot to add, I am a leval 25 guild.

I might be interested in xferring servers soon if my mates keep wow quitting
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Legion of Boom is somewhat active and within the last week it has been much more active as boxers are coming back to wow from other games. Me and 3 others are on almost every day for pvp. Im currently 15 boxing 8 enh shammys, 5 rest druids, holy priest and a prot pally. We seem to start WW3 almost every night in TB and its pretty fun

PST Mchammrtime im always on him no matter what comp I run and i can inv to guild if your interested.
    Last edited by Invisahealz : 05-03-2012 at 05:43 PM
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win