Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: TrueGold Dupe?

Default TrueGold Dupe?

This morning on the AH someone had 160 truegold for sale. Maybe this indicates a dupe like the queens garnets dupe. Just a heads up to all the boxers like me who have lots of alch characters.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Blog Entries

Could also be someone who is liquidating a guild bank.
    Or a boxer who wants gold, instead of something that will eventually be replaced by the new MoP metal.

Not saying it isn't a dupe...
    I've had 90 or so Truegold at once, just from not listing any on the AH (early in Cata) for a few days because the price wasn't good.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I'd go with liquidating. You've got another load of people in the MoP beta for the past few days, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had stockpiled a bunch of mats for the expansion and determined they wouldn't need them for one reason or another and decided to dump them.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I've seen people post 500+ stacks of leather before.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

They gone now and I dont see more from anyone so hopefully it was a liquidation, sure is a lot for one time though.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

probably, like me, in AH i got a few whispers asking me if I am duping infernoes somehow, because I listed 900, 300 of bold, 300 brilliant, 300 delicates and was still under cutting ppl in lots of 2's and 4's lololol. in AH there is I think 700 or so in total left on 48 hrs and still have maybe another 600 or so, just getting rid of them, that stock piled cause I was too lazy too xmute all my carnelians, which I did other day and prospected I dont know how many 1000's of stacks x 5 lol.

Sometimes people like too stock pile and list in masses, I know I do, just looks cool, and people are like WTF, how does she/he have that many lol