Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Don't you guys have a 3 digit number on the back of the cards in the US that you have to put in to confirm every order online? That number is the extra security check and is never stored online.
    We do and I'm not entirely certain if it is stored on some sites or not. Most of the time it isn't stored but, for some reason I think Amazon stores them. If they do, there must be others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Don't you guys have a 3 digit number on the back of the cards in the US that you have to put in to confirm every order online? That number is the extra security check and is never stored online.
    The security number is required by some stores as an additional form of fraud protection, but not every store requires it so I am guessing its optional for the visa/mc processing center.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    We do and I'm not entirely certain if it is stored on some sites or not. Most of the time it isn't stored but, for some reason I think Amazon stores them. If they do, there must be others as well.
    I know Amazon does not ask for the code, I use 1-click ordering and it just put the order through. Still not as paranoid as some are about my CC info. ? just me? Let them take my $42.50 net worth
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Been a while since I was the one actually ordering anything, but I think Steam might not require the 3-digit code either.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _