Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Rolled a new team, 4x MM hunters

Full BoA (no ring ), lvl 14 atm and just dominating, so much fun lol :P

If you are bored, I HIGHLY recommend giving it a shot, the lols and rage is endless
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

FACT.

Try x5, and ditch the heirlooms for greys and whites. You still roll, and the "lols" and "qqs" are massive.

what are you doing? some kind of low bracket battlegrounds?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Blog Entries

I assume the 10-14 bracket... of low level battlegrounds.
    Since there's the QQ...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

my triple hunters are at 72 and I love the shit out of them. I'm top in Killing Blows on all toons in every game. Unfortunately I don't get the amount of time to box(especially lately) as I would like, and they're just kind of a whenever I'm bored kind of team at the moment, they'll get to 80 before RaF runs out, but thats about it.
    I triple box on Arthas(US-PvP) and Magtheridon(US-PvP)
    I also have solo toons on Turalyon(my main raider) and Destromath

my main is a hunter has been for yrs... ive made more for my newest set, and im in the mop beta and point blank as a hunter is just awesome and long over due... add boxing hunters with point blank its going to be bloody brilliant for sure, and again very long over due

Yea, sorry, forgot to add, been lvling up in BGs. I'm lvl 29 now and it's a lot better with silence shot, scatter and cheetah.

And TRACK HIDDEN OMG increases stealth detection, so basically any rogue not higher or equal level, I can see when he saps me so I just sic pet onto him and others chop him up.

What's disappointing though is if you do Hunter's mark on a rogue, if he stealths, only the hunter that cast it can see him. Also, how it says, can see the target if it stealths or turns invisible... vanish, you go invisible... still crying over that nerf
    Last edited by valkry : 05-01-2012 at 07:23 AM
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    my main is a hunter has been for yrs... ive made more for my newest set, and im in the mop beta and point blank as a hunter is just awesome and long over due... add boxing hunters with point blank its going to be bloody brilliant for sure, and again very long over due

I put my team on ice for now, seeing as D3 will be out in two weeks!

Once MoP lands, this is the feature I'll be looking for. My WAR/DK/SHM/HNT*2 group is going to rock face!

They're all ilvl390+ at the moment. No need to keep playing but for achievements. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    I put my team on ice for now, seeing as D3 will be out in two weeks!

Once MoP lands, this is the feature I'll be looking for. My WAR/DK/SHM/HNT*2 group is going to rock face!

They're all ilvl390+ at the moment. No need to keep playing but for achievements. Meh.
    Yep I iced my team last week. I'll probably reactivate in a few months. Still one active account, but without the back up its not as fun. D3 in 15 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Narij View Post
    Yep I iced my team last week. I'll probably reactivate in a few months. Still one active account, but without the back up its not as fun. D3 in 15 days!

Hard to believe its finally here eh? I don't know about you but D2 was a gaming staple for me for years. That and EverQuest.

I'm the same when it comes to one toon. There isn't a single class in WoW that interests me solo anymore. When I drop my squad its only a matter of a week or two before I drop my 'main' too.