Just thought I'd start up a thread for the current MoP dungeons and how they are looking/progressing in terms of being boxable from the start, perhaps as a way for leveling up away from the crowds in initial launch.
Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Wise Mari - Not sure how boxable this will be given lag and facing requirements in phase 2. Shaman with glyph of lightning may be good here for dps so they can keep nuking while running, or have runspeed enchants on any class to get far enough ahead of the water stream to give you time to nuke before having to run again. That said, I have seen a paladin solo it down so might be a case of blowing dps cooldowns to do burst and then let them die and finish it off with your tank
- Strife/Anger or Monk - Either of these look pretty boxable as mainly tank'n'spank with healing check
- Lui - Again looks to be good for boxing as long as you can control slaves to move out of waves path or dragon trails
- Sha of Doubt - Easily boxable as long as you can do good aoe for phase 2 and are quick with removing the curse.
- Ook-Ook - Not sure how boxable this will be without outgearing it due to the random barrels and having to constantly shift slaves. This may be one to keep slaves on follow but there will still be latency issues for both the barrels and running through Ook to avoid his frontal cone attack.
- Gauntlet - Shouldn't be too bad with master grabbing the hammers
- Hoptalius - Whirlwind looks avoidable, carrot breath looks more avoidable than Mari's water, likely have to have slaves follow in the bunny phases while main grabs hammer and kills the vermin. If the hammers last indefinitely then this will be a lot easier as you just get all characters to pick up one during the gauntlet and spam it as needed in the aoe phase
- Yan-Zhu - Could be an issue getting everyone into the bubbles for phase 2 but other than that a simple tank'n'spank