Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 31

I've had no problems beside the last boss in jade serpent. First time he was very easy, but I think it's different what kind of buffs he got. The waller with adds was harder then my first atleast, only bubbles and walls...

edit: Just got to him a 3rd time, this is def. RNG. Wall thing, bubbles and zleep. God that's awefull if you don't have all keybindings put up
    Last edited by Volch0k : 09-26-2012 at 10:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Knytestorme View Post

Stormstout Brewery
    • Ook-Ook - Not sure how boxable this will be without outgearing it due to the random barrels and having to constantly shift slaves. This may be one to keep slaves on follow but there will still be latency issues for both the barrels and running through Ook to avoid his frontal cone attack.
    • Gauntlet - Shouldn't be too bad with master grabbing the hammers
    • Hoptalius - Whirlwind looks avoidable, carrot breath looks more avoidable than Mari's water, likely have to have slaves follow in the bunny phases while main grabs hammer and kills the vermin. If the hammers last indefinitely then this will be a lot easier as you just get all characters to pick up one during the gauntlet and spam it as needed in the aoe phase
    • Yan-Zhu - Could be an issue getting everyone into the bubbles for phase 2 but other than that a simple tank'n'spank
    Ook-Ook is pretty easy if you can get all your slaves stacked on the 4th and 5th plank from the door, in front of the boss. Then just turn him around and dps till you're bored. The barrels will come close but there are a few spots they never hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettysue View Post
    Ook-Ook is pretty easy if you can get all your slaves stacked on the 4th and 5th plank from the door, in front of the boss. Then just turn him around and dps till you're bored. The barrels will come close but there are a few spots they never hit.
    Noticed this awell. Never got hit on my first go on the boss, but the second time I got hit several times. It doesn't do much dmg anyway!

Ook-Ook is ont the bossess i did on beta On hc mode with 5 warlocks very easy when you stand in the right place

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ook-ook is ont the bossess i did on beta on hc mode with 5 warlocks very easy when you stand in the right place
    videos plox!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Been farming both instances today. Getting brewery prolly 85% of the time, kind of sad with the last boss being total wipefest if you get wrong combinations. Jade temple thingy so much easier!

So dinged 87 yesterday and tried the two new instances. The one with the weaponmaster (Mogu'shan Palace) was okay ... only thing was don't stand in funny things. But the Shado-Pan Monastery was okay ... only the last boss is a bitch. I failed to kill the orbs all the time. That is the biggest thing you have to do. So far, the instances are quite caster boxer friendly.

Its good to see that the instances arnt uber hard for boxing like cata ones where

Sha was kicking my ass.. 13K bad dps? seems like he was never going down!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

@Lyonheart

i don't know how much dps i did, when i downed him ... but i normally only got two clone phases on the sha. After some new makros i am doing 20k dps on my shamans, which is not that much for a 5 man instance.