Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Round Robin Interupt

I have not used the Round Robin option, but I am intrested i using it for interupts between my dps and possibly healer. Anyone have any experience with using the round robin option or setup.

Yeah, I have mine on round robin, that along with the 4 second stun and the AE knockback. I'll say this, you can't do a lot of bosses without round robin interrupts. That being said, sometimes due to the GCD, it will stick once in a while. I keep my ability queue on 1 to try to combat that.

Blog Entries

Using isboxer, just create a new ATG (action target group) called interruptors, and then make a macro within it. Check "round robin within selected target" and thats it.
    Mine looks like this:

/stopcasting
    /6 Shh!
    !if (character in "Shaman") /cast wind shear
    !if (character in "Druid Balance") /cast solar beam
    !if (character in "Mages") /cast counterspell
    !if (character in "Paladin")/cast rebuke
    !if (character in "Hunters")/cast Silencing Shot
    !if (character in "Druid Bear") /cast Skull Bash(Bear Form)

/6 is my multiboxing chat channel I made for things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Using isboxer, just create a new ATG (action target group) called interruptors, and then make a macro within it. Check "round robin within selected target" and thats it.
    Mine looks like this:

/stopcasting
    /6 Shh!
    !if (character in "Shaman") /cast wind shear
    !if (character in "Druid Balance") /cast solar beam
    !if (character in "Mages") /cast counterspell
    !if (character in "Paladin")/cast rebuke
    !if (character in "Hunters")/cast Silencing Shot
    !if (character in "Druid Bear") /cast Skull Bash(Bear Form)

/6 is my multiboxing chat channel I made for things like this.
    You can't use ISBoxer to make SWTOR macros, but the concept is the same where you need to RR a button press possibly using an ATG.

What I went with in the end do to some issues with interupts not going off. Unless I setup round robin incorrect. This seems to work pretty good though.

Action Group - Sith Interupt HK - Shift 6
    Key Map - Interupt
    Reset to step 1 after 12 sec from first click.
    Steps -
    (1) Main Char - Alt = - 1st slot
    (2) DPS 1 - Alt = - 2nd slot
    (3) DPS 2 - Alt = - 3rd slot
    (4) DPS 4 - Alt = - 4th slot

I think this has helped me alot in problems for interupt, it always goes back to step 1 after 12 seconds and now I don't seem to have to worry about it trying to send the same button to same window twice. Luckily sorc interupt is long range one ^^. It also works well with my duo MB group also as alt = is always my characters interrupt ability.
    Last edited by losschris : 08-12-2012 at 03:47 PM

Quote Originally Posted by losschris View Post
    What I went with in the end do to some issues with interupts not going off. Unless I setup round robin incorrect. This seems to work pretty good though.

Action Group - Sith Interupt HK - Shift 6
    Key Map - Interupt
    Reset to step 1 after 12 sec from first click.
    Steps -
    (1) Main Char - Alt = - 1st slot
    (2) DPS 1 - Alt = - 2nd slot
    (3) DPS 2 - Alt = - 3rd slot
    (4) DPS 4 - Alt = - 4th slot

I think this has helped me alot in problems for interupt, it always goes back to step 1 after 12 seconds and now I don't seem to have to worry about it trying to send the same button to same window twice. Luckily sorc interupt is long range one ^^. It also works well with my duo MB group also as alt = is always my characters interrupt ability.
    I have that problem too. I think some of the issue has to do with GCD and it skips a step. In the pref I maxed the ability queue and that resolved most of my issues. But reseting would work too.

ya resetting has totally made it more easier for me to manage. It is funny when i go up in world pvp against casters or healers there like @#$#@ hacker, cheater blah blah blah.

I like the 4 seconds they can't cast that ability so if you figure it out, 4, 8, 12 between the 2 dps and healer alone they could never cast the ability again.