Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Logitech G15 software is running two instances of my profile :O

If I look at the game profiler main window, at the top it lists two instances of the G15 software and then one for my G13. Does anyone know how to purge one of the instances? Otherwise, when I hit a G key on the G15 keyboard, I get my macros fired off twice.

Thanks for anyone with the hard won wisdom of having suffered through this

-Grail

Blog Entries

Shift + Control + Escape.
    Processes Tab.

End Process > LCore.exe.

I do that, each time I start Inner Space.
    Which then allows me to use the G15, for hotkeys in Warcraft.
    I'd imagine, you could end the process on one of your two G15 softwares, while leaving the other running.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Ualaa, that was great! ++ Rep

I think it was actually something like LGDCore which took me a moment to figure out. But I am not here to quibble! I do have a question though, why does this work? I was thinking I was going to see two 'LCores' and end one of them, but when I used shift+ctrl+esc and then selected processes, there was only one 'LCore' that I had to cross my fingers that if i terminated it, would not just shut down the G software all together. Of course, a little blind faith is necessary, and it didn't hurt too much to trust in Ualaa, that's you. Thanks so much,

-Grail

I had two profiles for WoW in my G15 plugin as well. I just deleted one of the profiles and it solved that issue for me. No Task Manager needed.
    Last edited by Peli : 05-23-2012 at 03:00 PM
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Thanks for the message Peli. Unfortunately, I had two instances of the same profile and when I deleted one, they both got deleted. Did you have two different WoW profiles?

Working great now. And now, I also see the real work begins. I am currently enjoying rudimentary dual-boxing of an 81 shaman and a near 77 hunter. I am so glad however I decided to get the hang of this before beginning RAF. I am going to read Ualaa's guide and watch a bunch of videos, resting each time my head begins to hurt ... and then hope for the best.

-Grail

Blog Entries

My guide is a little outdated.
    It does give a good overview of IS Boxer.

The examples in the Keymap/Mapped Key section, will get you comfortable playing around with the toolkit.
    Many of the examples are done within the wizard by default now.
    Lax listens to what people want, and regularly adds those features... plus a multitude of features, we don't even know we want until they're available...
    Still... the click here, select this, do that... of my guide... it gets you an idea of what to click and where.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa