Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: crash

Default crash

here is my profile http://privatepaste.com/4b9fd2bb2d

sometimes when i swap windows this happens. anyone idea what is it? it says something about memory but it only recently started happening last week. before that it was fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by JackBurton : 04-26-2012 at 06:29 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Unlikely this has anything to do with ISBoxer. Of the two times I saw this here, one was a disk drive going bad and the other was faulty RAM settings.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Error 132 is generic.
    As in, it isn't a specific error that has its own number.

Unfortunately, it can be a lot of things but ram is a frequent culprit for error 132's.

You could try the Repair tool.
    If you delete the Launcher.exe and then run Repair, it will force the tool to actually do something.
    I've had instances in the past where the deletion of Launcher has had Repair fix an error which it otherwise would not fix.
    Not saying that is the case here, but doing so won't hurt you either.

You could try a stress test for your ram.
    Not sure that is your issue though.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I 2nd (3rd) it's likely a RAM / Drive issue. I've had the same issues with 132's on windows swap before. Ended up being a memory issue. I'd run Memtest86 on it for a good bit and if that passes snag a smart drive utility that can give you the Smart status of your drives.

Your window swapping macro may or may not be causing this. More specifically, it might be terrainMipLevel doing it upon switch. That's just kind of a wild guess...

I had this issue when I had my AH add-ons active on all 5 toons. Since turning the AH add-ons off on all toons, expect on my Bank/AH ones, this has gone away when boxing.

I still occasionally get the error when I have multiple bank toons up, but not very often.