Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Can't trade heirlooms between accounts.

What is this?

Im 100% sure I was able to trade heirlooms between accounts under the same Battle.net account before. Now it just says: You can't trade a soulbound item.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    What is this?

Im 100% sure I was able to trade heirlooms between accounts under the same Battle.net account before. Now it just says: You can't trade a soulbound item.
    Gotta mail them.

Ok, didn't know it only works by mailing. For a moment I thought I would end up with 6 daggers on one account.
    Last edited by Santa : 04-21-2012 at 07:20 PM

Last time I tried it works fine trading between accounts. I send them all to one team member then trade to the rest.

Couldn't trade them a couple of days ago either, had to mail them. Pretty annoying and stupid change (if its intentional).

The dupe exploit is rumored to be through the trade window. This change to heirlooms may have been to quick fix the exploit somehow.

Same as it was 2 months ago when I started my first melee team. Trade didn't work but mail did.

Oh yeah! I know I have traded them before. Thanks bliz,

I've traded them directly before also.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    The dupe exploit is rumored to be through the trade window. This change to heirlooms may have been to quick fix the exploit somehow.
    This is ture u could trans then and then trade them and it would keep them transed so they had to change it.